1) Clean rooms, clean toilets
2) Friendly staff
3) Night security for vehicles (if you park in front of the hotel)
4) Complimentary bottled water in room with basic coffee making facilities
5) Near sundry shops
6) Complimentary breakfast - food taste good despite the limited options
1) Sound proofing was a little poor. You can hear everything outside (including the morning
prayers from the nearby mosque)
2) Limited choice of breakfast (Nasi lemak vs kaya butter toast and half boiled eggs)
Overall, it was a pleasant stay and will definitely come back.
Traveled alone for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We believe that a comfort room is part of your enjoyable trip, because we are travellers too. To let our guests have a clean and quiet room is what we do everyday. Sunflower Hotel Malacca is a budget hotel located at Pertam Jaya, Padang Temu. A 5 minutes drive you can explore the commercial area and enjoy the night life in Melaka in Melaka Raya. Looking forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sunflower Hotel Malacca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunflower Hotel And 1 Residence Hotel Malacca