Me and my 2 friends were staying at OldTown Guesthouse. Even though they didn't have 3-bed room, we took a larger one at a reasonable price. The place is quite central but what we loved the most is how clean it was inside. The guesthouse had a beautiful painting on the wall with all the Melakas major attractions - masterpiece! The host was very welcoming and super helpful. For us - lousy backpackers, he suggested a plan for the whole trip, which we followed in the end. Thank you very much!
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Guesthouse Hotel Melaka
- Old Town Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Old Town Guesthouse, a place where you can feel at home. We’re a budget guesthouse with charm and we are one of the cheapest options because we don’t have staff – we do everything ourselves. Our home is your home – come sit back, relax, and join us for a cup of coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Old Town Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.