Have slept there in summer 2011, it was really great. It is situated in an old warehouse in the old citycenter of Melakka. It has inside beautiful wooden floors, also the airco is very good. Atmosphere makes you feel relaxed and calm. A nice balcony with colourful flowers and a nice view over the river. The owner is very kind and helpful, I was sick when I arrived, and there have been cared much about me. Really nice and really recommendable!
- Also Known As:
- River View Guest House Hotel Melaka
- River View Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The guest house offers accommodation in comfortable twin or double divan bedded rooms with fan and common bathrooms (hot & cold shower) for up to 14 guests. All rooms have windows. Towels are provided for guest use. There is a sitting, tv and dining area with a kitchen for light cooking. Drinking water, coffee & tea is provided complimentary. The first floor terrace has a magnificent view of the Melaka River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your River View Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.