I spent one night alone at the resort in December and loved it so much I returned for a night with my partner later in December. The resort is well managed by Vincent, tents are large, and comfy beds in "daisy" and "evening primrose" the food is good quality and the drinks reasonably priced. The beach is lovely but if you want to swim the sea is very rocky, but you can walk over the hill on the left and walk onto the larger cola beach and walk along to the lake and swim there. The entertainment varied slightly on the two nights and the evening bonfire was lovely to sit and chat around. Just be aware the resort is very isolated so take all medications, sun screen etc etc with you. We went onto Agonda afterwards by taxi not realising we could have got a boat round, will try the boat next time. Can't wait to return. Thank you to Vincent and his excellent team for a fantastic time at the amazing, romantic resort, where you don't have to do anything but chill.
- Also Known As:
- Cola Beach Exclusive Tented Hotel Canacona
- Cola Beach Exclusive Tented Hotel
- Cola Beach Exclusive Tented Resort Goa/Canacona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a lux tents resort on a secluded unspoiled beach in Goa. All tents have attached toilets and showers. Price is per tent for 2 person per night and all meals. ... more less