Booked the stay for 3N/4D based on the reviews from Trip Advisory and it turned out to be the best stay we ever had. Each moment spent here was awesome and memorable. I would like to share one of my experiences here. On the second day of our stay we left the hotel leaving 7K cash on the bed and we realized this once we reached gas station. We then rushed back to hotel almost 1hr after we left ,we observed that the room service have cleaned the room neatly and the cash we left on bed is still there, they cleaned the bed and placed back the money on top of it. We were really moved by that incident. Hats off to the staff this hotel has.
The food served in this resort is awesome, first day we tried some nearby hotels but later we realized that the food here is much better and worth it.
Highly recommended, this is definitely the best hotel we have stayed in so far, would love to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute