This hotel is outstanding. Have travelled all over the world and this is one of the best. Stanley and Ruena run a very tight ship by ensuring all standards are extremely high so that guests' comfort is exceptionally well catered for. Nothing was too much trouble and any request or enquiry was met with offers of help or doing the errand for us. The kindness and generosity of both owners is wonderful. Their many services including fantastically cleaning of everywhere, AC, free wi fi, a fantastic restaurant thanks to the great chef Raymond, laundry for Rs10 per item, fridge and mini bar, well maintained gardens and pool plus great location 2 mins from beach and shops. We stayed for just 11 nights earlier this month and we really didn't want to leave but sadly we had already booked and paid for hotel no. 2. We will be booking our No.1 hotel again for next Nov and will be staying a lot longer for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute