In planning our trip to Goa we looked at a wide range of accommodation options, including the Taj and the Leela. We decided on the Kingstork based largely on the TripAdvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. Kingstork is immaculately clean and very quiet located in an area that has a nice selection of restaurants and shops but is not too busy or noisy. The triple room we shared with our 11 year old was modern, quiet, clean and bright. The beach is right around the corner, about a 2 minute walk. The pool is small but great, as is the restaurant, and the food is very good. Service is friendly and attentive. I exchanged several emails with Stanley as our trip came together and found him to be extremely responsive and professional. He and his wife are as lovely as their hotel. We look forward to returning and to bringing our friends to the Kingstork.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute