“nice to visit” 3 of 5 stars

dhanbad
5 attraction reviews
“nice to visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

i must say that i was petrified knowing that i will be going under water .i visited their with my friends their a girl came and ask me for friendship we had a nice conversation and some preety sights on the way out so nice to visit

Visited June 2012

Leeds, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've visited Goa Aquatics twice. My first time in 2008 where I completed my Padi advanced course. The team are fantastic, very friendly, with well maintained equipment. Along with the AOW course, I took in about 12 dives. I left my holiday knowing that I had just made new friends.
I returned in 2012, being instantly recognised.
There are not many places you can go in the world where you're remembered four years later.
Anindya and his team are by far the best team that I've had the pleasure to dive with. Can't wait to go back.

Visited June 2012
West Virginia
14 attraction reviews
“Still a great day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

While the viz was quite poor, as an AOW/RD diver, it still beats sitting in the hotel any day of the week.
The dive crew was helpful and I enjoyed meeting them. We had a nice conversation and some pretty sights on the way out and back to Grande Island and Susie's wreck.
It's a PADI shop, the rental gear was quite good. If you want to experience scuba for the first time, they cater to your DSD experience.
Thanks gentlemen!

Visited April 2013
Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
“Great experience with great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I must say that I was petrified knowing that I will be going under water, first 8m and then 14m, for the first time in my life. It can paralyze, but the patience and few constructive words from the Goa Aquatics Team could only let me to complete the dives. Especially thanks to Gautam and Jason. I had an awesome :) experience with all of you guys. I do recommend diving with that team - well organised, well maintained equipment and the most important they are passionate. Hopefully see you next year. Kasia.

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went diving there last November and did my advanced PADI, staff were very helpful and accommodating (I was staying in Candolim- and they offered to pick me up rather than me trekking to their shop in the morning!)
Going back there in April, can't wait!

Visited November 2012