“Awsome experience at Azure” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Azzure By Spree Hotels

Save Saved
You added Azzure By Spree Hotels to your Saves list
Azzure By Spree Hotels
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   H No. 2/16A Naika Vaddo | Calangute ,Bardez, Goa, Calangute 403516, India   |
Ranked #7 of 99 hotels in Calangute
New Delhi, India
“Awsome experience at Azure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Nice hotel with very good service. Excellent location. Very near to Calangute beach. Hotel also provides shuttle service to beach. Hotel staff is very cooperative. Rooms are clean and nice.
Some rooms are small but still they give you comfort of 3 star hotels. Swimming pool and pool side restaurant is very nice. You can spend whole afternoon near pool.
Food quality is good and worth for money.
Overall great experience and recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Anubha,

Warm Greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels and beautiful Goa,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay wit us.

We are very happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay , its good to note that you liked the food, the location and our Eviva Poolside Bar & Grill area .....your kind comments are greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Cheers!

314 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Pathankot, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

well i booked junior suite 307 at this prorperty wid my wife n 2 kids from 5-8 dec check in was smooth wid a welcome drink...hired a 2 wheeler @ 750rs for 3 days from a guy sitting just opp., to hotel.POSITIVES.1...young . cooperative .staff...2. not far from beach 3. clean property 4. good breakfast spread..5. toiletries.. supply...nice.... areas need attention.......1. menu upgration/addition needed....just pakoras in veg snacks.....2. staff crunch.....at times we had to wait for 20-25 minutes to get towels n tea/ coffee replenishes that too on 2..3 reminders...but it can v ignored 3.kids activity center... we did have a splash in the small but clean pool ...overall a excellent place to stay....will recommend this place to all will like to thank prisha...laxman .... dashrath for cooperation n hospitality....

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear Lalit,

Warm Greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels and beautiful Goa,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay wit us.

We are very happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay , its good to note that you liked the food, the facilities and our courteous team .....your kind comments are greatly appreciated.

We also noted that you didnt find the menu elaborated, we will certainly put more options to choose in the menu, however our chef is always delighted to offer few dishes out of the menu if any of our patron fancies for. I am also happy to inform you that we are working one Kids Zone to add in bunch of our facilities this should start entertaining our inhouse lil guests soon.
Its sad that you had to wait for towels and tea coffee replenishment in room...I already had a word with concern department heads to look into the same and I am sure, in your next visit to Azzure by Spree Hotels , you will be happy to see the changes.

Do visit us on Facebook and be updated on activities, offers and events planned at Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa.............I know you will, however let us request you to spread a word about Azzure by Spree within your circles please.

Should you require any asistance please feel free to contact any of us or me directly....just give us a shout.....we are there to Do More !

We look forward to welcoming you back next year again at your favourite holiday destination.

Till then,

Cheers!

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

The staff is very helpful... The rooms are decent and the food is excellent... a tit bit pricy but still awesome.

Location from beach is slightly away... A good KM walk... But with a vehicle very manageable...

We also opted for the day sight seeing tour which was pathetic... I would suggest taking your vehicle and exploring as it would save you both time and money.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a pool side view... Its very quite and calm... and just opposite to the bar as we...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Kushal,

Greetings from the magnficent Azzure by Spree Hotels & beautiful Goa.
Thank you very much for sharing this review about and for your recent stay with us.
We are glad to note that you thoroughly enjoyed your holidays with us its good to know that your liked our hospitality and our team member's courtesies.
many of our patrons like you comment on that and convey that they liked our hospitality which made them satisfied.....

Its sad to know that you did not enjoy your Goa Site seeing trip, next time you come please check with our Guest Relations team , they have many options available to vouch for.

Your recommendation is our greatest compliment and we look forward to making your future stays as memorable as this one. My team constantly makes an effort to SERVE MORE THAN EXPECTED and also to follow Azzure by Spree attitude to 'exceed our guest's expectations'.

Do visit us on Facebook and be updated on activities, offers and events planned at Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa...........................................I know you will, however let us request you to spread a word about Azzure by Spree within your circles please.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I chanced upon this resort online and liked what i saw in the pictures. The look and and feel was Greek and looked a little different from other resorts of Goa.
It turned out to be an even better property then expected. Superb breakfast spread and very good food was the highlight of the hotel. They even gave an extended checkout, free of cost, as our flight was a little later than checkout time of 12 noon.
Just one thing which was not good. The napkins and towels were very dirty and even after telling them they were not changed. Fresh and clean smelling towels are basics which a hotel should have.
But overall it was a very good hotel with proximity to many good beaches.

Room Tip: Choose a higher level room facing the fields/ swimming pool.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Hey Neeraj,

Greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa,
Thank you very much for sharing your review here on Trip Advisor and also for staying with us.
It is nice to know that you found us cool resort and upto the mark to make your stay a pleasant one.

Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa aspire at being much coveted reosrt by delivering authentic Indian Spree hospitality and service.

I also noted your comment about towels and napkins in your room which were not upto the mark...It is also surprising to know that those were not changed even after requested, Our sincere apologies for this inconvinience that caused to you due to this, however I would like to mention that we have one of the best laundry service in place which very well takes care according to the requirement, though I will personally look into this and ask the concern department head to get this corrected and try to better the service going haead.

Thank you once more your review and inputs to make our services even better and we hope you to welcome you back when your travel brings you next this way.

And I know you will...... however let us request you to spread a word about Azzure by Spree within your circles please.

Guwahati, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

If you belong to middle class and always runs on a tight expenditure still dont want to miss out an oppurtunity to travel to goa, than its sure Hotel azzure its the best place to stay which is located near dual beach of baga&calangute.

Room Tip: corner rooms are good for trips along with friends
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Gautam,

Greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa,
It is nice to know that you found us a VALUE FOR MONEY hospitality organisation and upto the mark to make your stay a pleasant one.

Thank you once more and we hope you to welcome you back when your travel brings you next this way. Do visit us on Facebook and stay up to date on activities planned at Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

This Is my First Trip To Goa...So i booked hotel in Advance for Ma Trip for my stay on/from 3rd to 7th December 2013.I Reached on goa on 3rd December my pick up was ready and i reached hotel in 50 minutes from airport the check in was so fast after reaching they give me room in just 15 minutes...but i told to them give me room in 3rd or 4th block they told me to change next day but i not changed because there was no hustle bustle near or outside room.it is good room.The housekeeping was done when we go to take the breakfast. it was da most memorable stay of my life & for my wife also...We stayed in room no 103 at it is beautiful view of the road going outside by road...and it has da best location..in calangute....it has very Awesome food Chef Deepak Gives us a Complimentary Karari bhindi which was awesome in taste on last day before our check out...The breakfast and dinner are just not mentioned in words very good in tastes....the mocktails are also good......it was a wonderful experience at azzure by spree goa,.....i will always stay at this hotel whenever we come to goa....the most memorable hotel staff & Hospitality was excellent.... everything we ordered come to us in 10 minutes either it is room service or in restaurant...in last i say four words if u want more then Do more at azzure...

Room Tip: Choose room no 403 if u need a good view and if u need silent and peace then choose room in 1st or 2...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Amit,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review and also for your recent stay with us.
I am sure you are still missing the Azzure by Spree Experience back home in New Delhi.

Our rooms and hospitality have always been a highlight for its uniqueness and I am glad you enjoyed staying here. I hope you were able to capture the astonishing views of the sunsets from your our Eviva Poolside Bar & Grill and also experienced our Nirvaana Welness Spa which are loved by most our guests.

It was nice to know that all our team members including our Chef were upto their best to make your stay a pleasant one.

Thank you once more and we hope you to welcome you back when next your travel brings you this way. Do visit us on Facebook and stay up to date on activities planned at Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa.

manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stayed at the Azzure by Spree 16th November 2013 until 30th November 2013.

Arrived early and as with other reviewers, the room was not available until midday, however as this was our 6th visit to Goa, we were fine with that and ventured out to see friends.

On arrival at 8am, reception left me slightly underwhelmed, as the staff didn't seem to know we were coming, nor appeared to know what to do, but this was soon put right by the female receptionist who could not have been more helpful. She offered to arrange rooms so that our friend whom had travelled with us on a separate booking could be in a nearby room without having to be asked - Great Service indeed. We too were allowed to go for breakfast, however I'm sorry to say were not even acknowledged by the servers, and as this was our first morning in the hotel, it would have been nice to have how things worked explained to us. After 20 minutes or so, we gave up and left. :(

After the initial niggles, I am pleased to say that every staff member was exceptional.

I wish I could name a few, but sadly names escape me as we did not spend a great deal of time in the hotel, but the time we did spend was fantastic.
A special mention / thank you to the bar staff, the young man in reception of an evening, and the friendly security staff who welcomed us home in the early hours, with a smile and often a giggle at the condition we were in : - /

The rooms are kind of small, but not tiny by any means, and are beautifully decorated, equipped, and so comfortable, getting up was always a challenge! I have never seen a mattress so thick!

I do think that the management are missing out on an opportunity though. We did use the minibar in the room when we were too lazy to go down to the bar, but sadly this was not refilled at all during the 2 week stay :( A missed opportunity by the hotel to make some money perhaps? No problem though, as the bar was stunningly presented, if not a tiny bit expensive in comparison to others, but the friendly welcome, chatty staff and ice cold drinks were more than gratefully received during happy hour.

We had room 105, and found that in peak times hot water was at a premium, but even so, it was still warm and refreshing at any time.

We did also make use of the laundry service, which was fast and efficient, and clothes came back spotless. Again, a great service provided.

The hotel is a good distance from the beach, and I wouldn't like to walk it often, but the taxi's outside are reasonable, open to haggle, and had no problem in picking us up at anytime of the day or night. I am not sure if they are associated to the hotel or just outside by chance, but Thanks guys. We did struggle to find a taxi that knew where the Azzure was as it is a new property, but I was told by a driver to say that it was neat to St Alex Church, next door to Exotic Palms Hotel, and that worked a treat!

The cleaners did let me have a peek in a junior suite, which looked amazing!

checkout was smooth, with the inspection taking seconds, and bill ready soon after.

I would not hesitate to recommend this fantastic hotel, nor would I hesitate in returning.

Thanks to all at the Azzure for making our holiday as amazing as it was. We will be back!

Room Tip: block 1 overlooks a small side road, BEEP BEEP from 7am until gone midnight.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Mattandandy,

Thank you so much for your in detail review and the wonderful photographs to the advised trippers on TripAdvisor. We are truly delighted by your comments and happy to know you had a fantastic stay at our hotel and found our hotel to be the most beautiful place to stay in Goa.

We continuously strive to deliver the Azzure by Spree touch and create memorable experiences for our guests and review such as yours makes us feel proud.

To my surprise with regards to your expereince at Buffet Breakfast no one from the restaurant team acknowledged you and your friend and also about the Mini Bar refill this is something I agree with you that it should be always looked after to a satisfactory level to facilitate the in best guest service practices and we as a team lost an opportunity to make you more happier and some more revenue, however I am glad to note that you had been to our Eviva poolside Bar & Grill to refuel yourself. :)

As you rightly mention that Azzure by Spree is relatively new property and we are working on more signage to make the people aware about our location. Recently we have installed a road signage around the corner to make it easier for our patrons.

Your inputs are very well taken up and I will personally looking into it to correct the lacunas.

Your generous recommendation about our staff and services are highly appreciated, thank you for being with us and letting us know few things where we can certainly improve ourselves.
My entire team & I constantly make an effort to get better and better in services over the period of time and also to follow Azzure by Spree attitude to 'exceed our guest's expectations'.

Its good to know that we would see you again back to Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa.

info.azzuregoa@spreehotel.com

Been to Azzure By Spree Hotels? Share your experiences!