“Azzure is a nice hotel, very satisfying experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Azzure By Spree Hotels

You added Azzure By Spree Hotels to your Saves list
Azzure By Spree Hotels
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   H No. 2/16A Naika Vaddo | Calangute ,Bardez, Goa, Calangute 403516, India   |
Ranked #9 of 99 Hotels in Calangute
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Azzure is a nice hotel, very satisfying experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Its a nice little hotel. Tucked away, closer to Calangute yet far from the crowd. The place is nice and clean. White and blue linen makes a perfect combination. Staff is extremely friendly and courteous. Swimming pool is pretty clean and the bar is well stocked. The food is pretty good, breakfast was soumptous and had plenty of options. Room service is also very prompt.
One suggestion is that they should have a Map of Goa at reception. That will help first time travellers like us to plan their day well.

All in all i will definitly consider this hotel in my next visit to Goa.. Keep up the good work..

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors will offer better privacy
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Ruchir,

Greetings from the magnificent Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa!

Thank you very very much for your encouraging words about our services those are descriptive and correct ....We are happy that we lived up to your expectations & requirements ....It was good to serve you. So thank you for your comments and recommendation on Trip Advisor.

Team Azzure is looking forward to welcome you back soon to DO MORE

Requesting you to refer your Azzure By Spree Hotels to friends, relatives, colleagues & family !

info.azzuregoa@spreehotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed in this hotel between the 16th nov to 20 nov this yr. I was on my honeymoon and me and my wife simply loved the place.. Excellent property, clean, very warm welcomed staff.. and the food and the room was fantastic.. it was my 1st visit to goa and it was value for money and an awesome place to live.. i will surely stay in azzure the next time i visit goa.. which is shortly as i enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: All rooms seems to be good since they all have balcony's and an awesome view.. prefer not taking...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Rits,

Greetings from the magnificent Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa!

It was pleasure to know that you & your wife enjoyed your honeymoon stay with us ,
For us at Azzure By Spree Hotels it is really a good feeling that we could make a newly wedded couple happy by offering enough privacy, comfortable room and nice food.

So good to serve you & thank you very much for your comment and recommendation on Trip Advisor.

Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

One of the best hotels in terms of service and value for money. I will recommend this place to any type of traveler: be it a family, couple or just a group of friends. Liked everything about this hotel from rooms to swimming pool and the bar. Stayed with my family and they took good care of us. Food from room service is bit on higher side however quality and quantity is very good.
If I will stay in Calangute in Goa this is the place I would like to stay in future as well.

Room Tip: If possible request for a room in 4th Building with Pool side view or field view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Simran Johar,

Greetings from the magnificent Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa!

It was pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us ,It was good to serve you. So thank you for your comment and recommendation on Trip Advisor.

Team Azzure is looking forward to welcome you back soon to DO MORE

Surat, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

hi, i am so sorry,we no stay in the azzure . but we are plan this nov holiday in goa. so i book the hotel . even 60 day before. than just 7 day Left hotel call me and say you booking sifted other hotel. i say why ! so he tall me because hotel some room in fungus so some room can be blocked.? i am not agree with him .
but he pressure on us . so now we have no way to accepted him.
i am think the hotel miss guides us. so we have no other way to accept him. i tall him .but we can physically see.u are wright .so we go to goa on our plane and stay other hotel. and go to see the azzure hotel he is true or falls . i go to azzure and tall management now see me which rooms are blocked for repairing. than hotel management dos not proved that hi was wright. than clear that the hotel take upper rate booking and our booking sift other .
but i thanks to hotel he give us casa baga this hotel is best property and very good location .and management is better then azzure .
i tall all peoples who go to plan to book the azzure be carefully dealing with him because may be possible the same cash with u.
(hi is fully professional) be care full.
the hotel gm care us he met us and tall sorry for this problem.personally hi is good person . hi give us casa baga so our holiday is make memorable .!
plz forget me to a writing mistakes because my English is no very good.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Hello!

Thank you for your recent comment on Trip Advisor !

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay which we arranged for you at another hotel but at the same time we would like to convey our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that caused to you due to the same transfer.

We know that you booked your accommodation with us and were very much excited to stay with us but due to some unavoidable maintenance issues this time unfortunately we had to shift you to another good hotel.

we are very sorry for not getting a chance to serve you this time.

We are genuinely willing to make any efforts to meet our guests needs and expectations so next time you plan a visit to Goa we would like to welcome you and request you to stay with us.

We will try to improve any loop holes in the services & excel in our own Guest Experience benchmarks.

We met and discussed few things on this personally on your arrival day and you have also visited our hotel so requesting you to refer your Azzure By Spree Hotels to friends, relatives, colleagues & family !

Should you require any assistance please feel free to contact me directly."

Sincere apologies and many thanks !

Hartlepool UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Booked this hotel as part of a package after seeing it adverised on Icelolly.com - I knew roughly were the hotel was situated having visited Goa serveral times before. First impressions were extremely good, the welcome we received was friendly and the receptionist explained everything (sorry I am useless at remembering names)! Shown to our room and our bags quickly arrived. The room was spottlesly clean and the bed large and amazingly comfortable. A/c worked well and fans reasonably quiet. Bathroom - best yet!! Powerful shower good toiletries and ample hot water. Pool is kept immaculate with plenty of towels and good sunbathing area. Bar staff extremely friendly and great company. We arrived at breakfast the following morning to find we were the only British couple in the hotel and the welcome we received was second to none. Spoke to many guests from all over India and met some charming polite children who went out of their way to ensure we spoke to them too! Breakfast choice was better than we have ever previously had in Goa, with two chefs standing by to cook anything you requested. Food was great and cannot be faulted. The service was brilliant and nothing was too much trouble - if you do visit, ensure you try one of the omlettes - they are excellent! There are three people I wish give special praise to and I apologise for not knowing your names. 1. The receptionist on arrival - his greeting was friendly and enthusiastic. 2. The young lady in the restaurant who's greeting made my mornings and finally 3. Kumer, our young energetic and friendly cleaner who kept our room spotless - always smiling - great guy. Good luck to Azzure by Spree and I wish you continued success, if you do return to Goa I would have no hesitation in booking this hotel.

Room Tip: Blocks 3 & 4 are best
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, November 19, 2012

We are happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
Your comments on our overall experience was very motivating for the entire team. It was good to serve you.

We genuinely make any efforts to not only meet our guests needs and expectations but to provide passionate and professional service of the highest possible standard to all of our guests.

We have discussed all your comments in an appropriate forum. We will try to excel in our own Guest Experience benchmarks ....I am sure you shall carry back fond memories in all your future visits with us.

The entire Azzure team look forward to welcome you back soon to DO MORE at your very own Home away from Home in Calangute Goa !

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 5 nights and would highly recommend this hotel.

Location is excellent - few minutes drive to beach / the most happening places in North Goa and yet, in a peaceful area.

'Treat' restaurant was awesome. We had breakfast everyday and had dinner once during our stay. They have very good chefs and cooked excellent dishes for us.

Impressed with the white / blue concept and it looks so clean. Pool, Bar, Views from the room - everything is superb.

Their staff is extremely admirable. I would like to thank the gestures from Mr. Samuel and Mr. Kailash. We were upgraded to Deluxe room at no cost and it had the excellent views of pool and the green areas behind the hotel. I am sure, the staff beat many of the 4 - 5 star hotels with their hospitality.

Just one Recommendation - Hotel should provide doormats outside the doors. People go to beaches and come 'sandy'. Doormats will help to keep the rooms more cleaner, reducing efforts of the housekeeping staff.

Overall, luxury at very decent cost.

Room Tip: Choose a pool facing room and it has excellent views of green area also.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

We are happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

We have discussed all your comments including on doormats in an appropriate forum. We will try to excel in our own Guest Experience benchmarks ....I am sure you shall carry back fond memories in all your future visits with us.

Rajouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

It took us 1 hour to locate the hotel as it was new and no one was aware of it. Reception was very warm. There was no lift as hotel has 3 or 4 sections with 2 or 3 floors each.But the rooms were superb.Bathroom was excellent. Rooms are small but well organised. I will give the rooms 5 stars.Room service was good .Buffet was ok.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Abhishek,

We are happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

We have discussed your comments on Hotel direction Signage in an appropriate forum. We will try to excel in our own Guest Experience benchmarks ....I am sure you shall carry back fond memories in all your future visits with us.

info.azzuregoa@spreehotel.com

Been to Azzure By Spree Hotels? Share your experiences!