“Simply amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Lazy Days

Cafe Lazy Days
Just Past Hotel Mira Calangute on the Bardez Rural Rd | Calangute, Calangute 403516, India
+91 98 23 152528
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Simply amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2014

This was my first time in Goa and I was lucky enough to be introduced to Lazy Days. Adolf is a wonderful host and his cocktails are sublime. We ate here twice in our 2 weeks here (3 times if you include the tray of starters that were sent over on the house on our 1st, albeit slightly inebriated visit) and the food was superb every time.
The bruschetta and pate starters were excellent. The steaks cooked to perfection and the curries and selection of naans were fantastic! I would highly recommend Lazy Days(and the mango cocktails). I will be returning on my next planned trips to Goa.

liverpool
“My Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

We stumbled accross Lazy Days while walking one afternoon, so we stopped off for lunch. The food was lovely and the menu really good. The place is spotless and the toilets nice too. I decided to book it for a meal for my forthcoming birthday. when we arrived for my party, the staff had made a big table up for me and decorated the area with balloons ect, which I thought was a really nice gesture. The service was good considering how busy they were, and we all had a great night. Its also a fantastic place to sit during the day. They have lounge seating at the front where you can have cocktails (which are really good) and you catch a great tan sat there, its a good sun trap. The butter chicken is to die for. I would recommend this place for anyone to try.

• Visited November 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
“Visited on my 5th aniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

Irs an awsm place with very gud ambience n best food i had .. the owner adolf is a very gud person ..will visit evertime i go goa

Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“Loverly place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

Carnt fault this restaurant ,it was recommended to us,loverly place nice setting,fab food.free wifi ,get there early to avoid disappointment,it was full as we were leaving,spot on xx

Visited November 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Thank you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

Having just got back from Goa again and visited the lazy days café again I can't thank Adolf and all the staff for a great time in there restaurant the food and the service was superb yet again,

• Visited November 2014