“Nice food and wolcoming staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Lazy Days

Cafe Lazy Days
Just Past Hotel Mira Calangute on the Bardez Rural Rd | Calangute, Calangute 403 516, India
+91 98231 52528
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 274 Restaurants in Calangute
Price range: $303 - $1,059
Cuisines: Indian, British, Continental
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are open for breakfast /lunch / dinner. Or just sit at the bar or relax in our lounge chairs at the front of the restaurant for drinks and watch the world go by.
Fraserburgh
“Nice food and wolcoming staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

The first thing you will notice about this place is how busy it is. Booking is certainly recommended. The food is very good but a little pricy for the area. Toilets clean. We have eaten here on several occassions over the past 5 years and have never been dissapointed. The wife even got Schweppes Tonic with her gin. There is a comfortable waiting area where you can relax and enjoy a drink until a table becomes vacant. All in all very nice.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“excellent food and value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Visited here on a few occasions and was impressed by the food, service and prices on all occasions. Well worth a visit. Wonderful steaks and as stated before the Irish coffee's are delicious.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Yummmmm!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Completely unexpected. We would not have found this restaurant if not for Tripadvisor. It is on a small road off the main strip. It is quite empty off season, but definitely deserves more crowd.
The menu is well laid out. It gives you the option of having any meat with any sauce with any side. i had fish with a spinach sauce and my mom had prawns with a garlic sauce. Both were mouth watering.
It was quite cheap considering we had two plates of seafood and a cocktail. And my mom did say they were generous with the drinks

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Delhi
“Breakfast, lunch and dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I knew my mum, who goes to Goa a lot more than I do, swore by the Irish Coffee at this restaurant. When I got to Goa in June, I found all my usual haunts including Britto's and most beach restaurants closed and perforce I landed up at Lazydays. Where I stayed.

So yes, the Irish, Jamaican and French Coffees were very good. As was the food- both Goanese style which I loved and the continental style that my mum enjoyed. She loved the Potato wedges while I enjoyed feeding them to the very polite cats instead. The Low Calorie Breakfast was nice-ish but then I'm very fussy about the meal. Don't tell the chefs but the special meal they made for me had too much salt but it was the thought that counts.

But what I loved about the place and why I ate every meal in three days there was the laid back ambience. The two cats- the all white Mother whom I nicknamed Duchess and the young one kept us all entertained, the owner Adolf and his excellent musical choices, the regulars who spent a lot of time playing backgammon, great books on the shelves, the spotless ambience including the kicker- extremely clean bathrooms even in the monsoons - all of it made it a home away from home

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bangalore
“Lazy days, CSM Road, Baga, Goa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

It is a nice place to hang out, get on the pool table, have great food and chill. It is in the most happening part of Goa, Baga- Calangute, as the name goes, you can laze around the whole day.

Ideal place for a fmaily with kids, as the kids will be busy at the pool table, however you have to wait till your turn....

Visited August 2011