“Wonderful place and staff” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
England
“Wonderful place and staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We had been unable to come here for three years, because of illness, and think of ourselves as regulars. The welcome we got was amazing, with the staff genuinely concerned over our absence.

The usual standard and choice of food was available, we were there for breakfast, lunch and an occasional evening meal, and were quite happy.

Great to see Alex, Philip, Usha, Abba, Babu and the rest, roll on next March.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Candolim this year so used Bonos beach shack for the first week but after that we decided to re visit Bosco's in Baga/calangute as soon as we arrived we were recognised from the previous year and they even remembered our names the welcome and service at Boscos made us feel at home so we went back every day for the remainder of our holiday which meant a 20 minute taxi ride there and back every day but it was worth it.
The food and drinks here are delicious and the service is quick and efficient . Reegan the waiter is great always up for a bit of fun and Tony the masseurs is a great kid and will serve you quickly weather you have a massage or not.
Can't wait to go back but will stay at CSM Hotel next time so we can just walk onto the beach and use Bosco's beach shack. There's a lot more sellers at Baga than Candolim but if you ask for a sun bed nearer to the shack away from the front row they don't bother you because they know they can't come that far up

Stanwick, United Kingdom
“Still the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Where else on the planet do they put your towel on your sunbed every day!!
The food is the best authentic Indian and Philip looks after us so well and Alex is a great owner.

Can't wait to see you all again! We have been coming here since 1998!

LONDON
“Great Shack”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I am a avid Morjim fan however last year I got really sick of traveliing from Calangute every day in a cab and back late afternoon feeling dirty from the day at the beach. We went to meet some friends at the beach and they were at Bosco's. From that day on we went every day and really enjoyed it. I dont agree with what people are saying on here about the service if you dont have the massages. I hate massages and didnt have one yet the guys used run around after us all day nothing was too much trouble. They used to all come and sit and chat to us. I think a lot of the time people dont speak to the guys in india and then wonder why they get bad service. The food was great we ate there for just over two weeks. We had a light breakfast, drinks all day, lunch for two people and it came to around a tenner every day they didnt charge us once for the sunbed.

I go back at the end of Nov and Bosco's will have my business again for the whole duration of my visit I cannot wait. In fact today I went to get my jabs at the doctors for the ones that had ran out so the date I travel is fast approaching and I cannot wait.

The fruit ladies were great we bought from them every day no problems. The guys in the shack ask you if you want to look at their shop its does not harm to look your laid there for hours and hours so what is a few minutes to check out what they have. Rightly or wrongly I bought some great DVD's from them many that had not been released in the UK they all played great when I got home.

• Visited December 2011
crewe
“Definately the best shack.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I spent 3 weeks visiting this shack and many others on baga beach. Alex the manager arranged many trips for me and gets the best prices. The food quality was excellent as was the treament.
I will certainly like many others return and base Boscos as my main shack. The massage is amazing and it actually costs about £8= 600 rupees. the russians may get it cheaper i do not know but i certainly didnt feel i was overcharged.

• Visited February 2012