“What an excellent place to stay!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa de Cajino

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Calangute
Casa de Cajino
You added Casa de Cajino to your Saves list
E3/40C, Tivai Vaddo, Calangute 403516, India   |
Ranked #1 of 139 Calangute B&B and Inns
New Delhi, India
“What an excellent place to stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

As my review title say, It's one of the best places I've stayed in Goa. The rooms are huge in size and maintained so well by the staff and management that you feel you are staying in one of the star rated properties. It's a small hotel with about 15 rooms but everything in this place is extremely neat, clean and well maintained. Rooms come with a split AC, LED, Tea-coffee maker, fridge, Cupboards, Balcony and a nice bathroom. All these in a reasonable pricing.
They serve very nice simple breakfast every morning. The rooms are cleaned everyday and linens towels everything is changed. The staff are really wonderful people to ask for any help and they always serve with a smile. The Owner is such a nice gentleman, so good to talk with and a very warm n pleasant personality. They even offered me a room to spend a few extra hours for a small price which was really nice of them.
Overall, we had a great time and would surely recommend to everyone here.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Jaipur, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Hotel Casa De Cajino is valve for money and at very prime location in Goa near calangute.... :)
The rooms are excellent and very clean daily breakfast is good the owner uncle john & there staff very helpful n supporting in guiding where and what too view in goa

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

The place is a delight to stay at. You will be welcomed with a warm smile that will make u feel at home, right at the reception. The boys who take care of the hotel will ensure you have a hassle free and comfortable stay. I was over whelmed by the helpfulness and warmness they had. Rare to see such virtuous staff. Although there was no large spread of breakfast, the sandwiches they provided on one day and the Idlis on the other were amazingly yum and far better than the buffet I have had at various palces before. There is juice and tea/coffee as you wish and made specially for u when u come for breakfast. Location of the place is also easy to locate and rooms are very clean and beautiful. We had a very great stay thanks to the wonderful ppl managing the place. Will surely recommend the place without second thoughts. Lovely!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I visited goa for the first time with my husband and my 18 months old infant. My experience with the hotel was wonderful. The rooms were clean, bathroom were clean....room service was amazing.
I stayed for 2 nights and since my transport on the third day was very late evening, the hotel allowed us to check out at 7pm instead of 10am which was the origibnal check out time of the hotel and they did not charge me extra for late check out.
Philip is amazing guy. He was really supportive and Manik was another guy who was also supportive and cooperative.
Breakfast was simple and tasty. They even arranged us for food from one of the restaurant near by into the room which was great.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone and everytime i visit goa, will be staying in the same hotel. The hotel provided with all latest amenities in the room in affordable rates. Too good!

Room Tip: everything perfect.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I booked it for 2 days but after looking at the hospitality , I extended it to one more day.
The staff of casa de cajino is very helpful and gentle.
The location is near to calangute and the rooms are very clear.
I think this is one one those hotel which you should book without any double thoughts.
I will definitely stay again whenever I will visit Goa again :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I wonder how I would plan my vacations if Tripadvisor didn't exist. Yes, whatever you read about Casa De Cajjino on TA is completely true and I'd definitely suggest it to any couples or families planning to visit Goa. I and wife had a jolly good time in our 3 nights stay here in Nov. Philip and his gang of guys are always ready to help with a smile. Rooms are clean and comfortable and ACs work well. Moreover profit-making doesn't seem to be the main motive here, so when they arranged a scooter for us, they didn't ask for any advance. They even told us that we could have hired the scooter from the bus-stand itself. Extra mineral water bottles were charged at MRP and they let us use a room to freshen up even after we had checked out.

Calangute beach is a little far from the hotel, however the hotel is located in a peaceful and convenient place. Breakfast is simple and tasty. There are plenty of other restaurants nearby where you could have your lunch/dinner.

This was our first trip to Goa and I must thank the folks at Casa De Cajjino for making it awesome!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Vadodara, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is my 2nd trip to Goa. This time I think to stay at near by Calangute so tried after reading past reviews by tourist and finally it is worth for staying here. I stayed here from 13th Nov to 18th Nov 2013. Staffs are too good. How they manage the hotel with three people that is miracle. Breakfast is good and tasty particularly SANDWICHs.. Ya that is true that hotel is not having restaurant but you will get good restaurant near by walking distance. Famous three beaches are very close calangute, baga and condolim.. You can easily hire a bike nearby.. I will definately come again if I will come to Goa... It was a great deal... Thanks Casa De Cajino..

Room Tip: Go for A-5 or B-5...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Casa de Cajino? Share your experiences!