Well, what do I say? Ok read the following tips:
1. Do not go by their professional pics. They are to dupe you. No LCD in the room. The room is much smaller than what you see. Hot Water is not constant.
2. Location - Yes, Calangute but way inside from main road, the road to the hotel is pathetic and not walkable (unless you wanna dirty your footwear)
3. Rooms - Uncomfortable pillows, tiny rooms. Bathroom was decent. all rooms are non smoking but what the hell - I smoked on the window. Thankfully they cleaned the room everyday.
4. Breakfast - HORRIBLE. first of all the timing - 8AM until 9.30AM. One dish - either it was Upma or Idli or something else with Tea. Thats it. Need to ask for Bread Butter - this is not breakfast. the tea was sweet even after asking him not to put sugar in it - I didn't bother third day to go down for breakfast.
5. Hotel Staff - RUDE. The manager was talking as if he is doing a favour. POOOOOR SERVICE. VERY POOR. the staff is seeking tips after such behavior. We asked for directions - didnt help. We asked for bike - he quoted a higher charge.
Why I gave two stars? I paid a dirt cheap price for Calangute location when all other hotels were booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flamingo, Calangute, Goa is located in the heart of Calangute, Goa's premier tourist destination. Just 300 meters from the Main Calangute Circle makes us well connected to the rest of Goa. All our rooms are equipped with King Size Beds w/ 10 Inch mattresses, Split A.C's, LCD T.V's, 24/7 Hot and Cold Water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel La Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Flamingo Goa/Calangute