I recently visited Goa and stayed at Fahrenheit Hotel and Resort. We had visited as a group. We were a group of 24 people stayed there for 2 nights. Our stay was very pleasent and rooms were fantastic. The staff has been very polite and co-operative. From the check-in till we checked-out, the entire staff was available for help.
1. Location is great. It is located on the beach (between Calangute and Baga). Surroundings are very quiet and pleasent.
2. Rooms are very comfortable and well-appointed. I had stayed in Comfort suite which was spacious, had 2 LED TVs, Bose entertainment system, etc.
3. Resturant was nice and food was just perfect and not very expensive.
4. Co-operative staff.
1. Rooms do not have a beach view
2. Pool is small (but well maintained)
3. As it is linked to the beach, surroundings are a bit dusty.
Overall it is a great resort and will love to visit it again.