We had stayed here for 2 nights.
Good in :
2. Near to market and Baga beach
3. peaceful enviornment
4. Wooden cottages are clean and well maintained.
Lacks in :
1. Overpriced. Looking at the location and services they provide, I think its overpriced
2. Service. We had to call room service for small small issues
3. Breakfast menu.
4. fabric cottages are very poor so we had to upgrade to wooden one and had to pay as we had no option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Luxury eco resort with independent wooden cottages on long islands at your favorite beach destination, Calangute Baga. Every room has long shallow water bodies on the sides where you watch the fish romance. While you sit in your veranda, besides the specially created ambiance even within your room. Catch the birds fly back home and the cool breeze touch your skin while you lie by the pool side at twilight as you romance with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Resort Primo Bom Terra Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Primo Bom Terra Verde Hotel Calangute
- Resort Primo Bom Terra Verde Goa/Calangute