I rate only 2 out of 5.
Not a "Value for Money" option. Restaurant service is not upto the mark. Free breakfast is just a formality and very limited options available. Hotel Looks short of staff . No activity for childern except clean pool. Juice is stored in plastic bottle and serverd on request basis. On fruits front, u will be served only watermelon and papaya on request for all days. One has to servive only on Toast and omelett and tea ( pathetic). Only 2-3 staff to address request of 20-25 people at one point of time.
Good Forest ambience and clean hotel. Water bodies around room is not properly maintained.
Good location , near to Baga , but no drop facility by hotel.
I think MAKE MY TRIP association with such resorts is not upto the mark and MMT must give other options to their customers.
I doubt that i will visit this hotel again.
Titto's food is nice and that titto's lane is very clean and maintained towards baga beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Luxury eco resort with independent wooden cottages on long islands at your favorite beach destination, Calangute Baga. Every room has long shallow water bodies on the sides where you watch the fish romance. While you sit in your veranda, besides the specially created ambiance even within your room. Catch the birds fly back home and the cool breeze touch your skin while you lie by the pool side at twilight as you romance with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Resort Primo Bom Terra Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Primo Bom Terra Verde Hotel Calangute
- Resort Primo Bom Terra Verde Goa/Calangute