“Fabulous food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chef Soumyen's Kitchen

Chef Soumyen's Kitchen
House No. 1/285 A Block, Louis Marino Gomes Road | Gaurravaddo, Calangute 403516, India
832-2276160-0
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
yorkshire
“Fabulous food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

First visit here and it certainly wont be our last! The food was fabulous and the service excellent. We had steak which was cooked beautifully and were very generous in size. It is a liitle more expensive than normal goan prices but that shows in the quality etc. Still very cheap compared to the UK. There was an extensive drinks menu and some lovely wines too.
The setting of the resturant is lovely as it is almost completely outdoors, a lovely atmosphere and its proper dining under the stars.

90% Recommend
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“A cut above..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Visited Early 2013 and everything was impeccable. The service is 1st class as is everything else in this little Gem. All I can say to everyone is book a table and you won't be disappointed. A superb dining out experience is guaranteed. Enjoy.

Shillong, India
“Perfect dining..!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Hello everyone!

I want to share a very memorable and heartwarming experience at this place. I had been there alone on 19th December, 2012. I was on an business trip to Goa and and I was leaving for Mumbai on 20th noon. I wanted to go to a good restaurant after a hectic day. I had read about Soumyen's Kitchen on trip advisor the previous night. So I went for it immediately after work on 19th Dec. The place had shut down by the time I reached the restaurant (around 11pm). And I hadnt made any prior reservations either. However when I told them that I had come a long way trusting the comments they earned on trip advisor and I was leaving the next day, they decided to serve me dinner. I tell you, Mr Souymen and his staff were so warm and kind. I was the only customer at that moment and they made me feel very special. Such gestures would win anyone's heart!

Mr Souymen suggested I order the steak and some red wine. The steak was brilliant and cooked to perfection. The ambiance and the red wine made the whole experience very pleasant. Mr Souymen, the wonderful person that he is, gave me company because I was eating alone. Phew!

Thank you Mr Souymen and the entire staff of the restaurant. I'll visit you guy soon and I wish you guys the very best in your efforts and contributions.

Warm regards,

Sayan Chakravarty

• Visited December 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“steak and desserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The steak at this restaurant is to die for although you do pay more like english prices it is somewhere to go for a treat, more silver service treatment and the presentation of the food is a la carte style. This chef used to work at the after 8 (then 7) restaurant.

Visited January 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My husband and I had a fantastic meal for 2 for less than £25 I had the signature chicken
My partner had a pepper steak great presentation great quality great staff soumyen even made time to come out for a chat having recognised us from a year earlier oh almost forgot the wine selection fantastic if in Goa a visit is a must we are back in a couple of nights can not wait

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere