“Had a great stay @ Nelmar Nest” 5 of 5 stars

Nelmar Nest Guest House
Calangute Beach, Near Calangute Dominos Pizza, Calangute 403516, India   |
Ranked #2 of 139 Calangute B&B and Inns
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Had a great stay @ Nelmar Nest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I am someone who spends lots of time reading up on a destination, the places to stay and the things to do when i plan my vacation.I read many good reviews from other members about Nelmar Nest and I am very happy that I booked it.

Comfortable guest house with clean rooms, Locality is very calm and relaxing.From the moment you arrive you are looked after.Owner Edwin enquires about each guest personally and is always there with a smile.Nelmar Nest provides you the most basic of amenities. A bed, a fan/AC a tv,Fridge filled with Water,Beer and a clean Bathroom.

The beach is minutes of walk away and all basic amenities are available few yards away. For any sort of help - car,bikes, eateries, itinerary. Mr.Edwin is always there to help. They also serve a simple and fantastic breakfast in the morning,Though you always have choice to get your own food and drinks from outside,And there is free WiFi too!

Nelmar Nest is a real value for money would surely visit again and recommend to fellow travellers,friends,Couples. Hope to visit again soon

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
dsouzaedwin, Owner at Nelmar Nest Guest House, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Hi Sunil,
Kolkata, India.

Greetings from Nelmar Nest, Calangute Beach!

I take this opportunity to thank you for this very detailed quick review after your return and for taking your precious time to write this review of Nelmar Nest on Tripadvisor further to your very happy experience & recommending guests.

I am glad you did the right choice in trusting by choosing Nelmar Nest at your stay in Goa. It is my earnest endeavor to ensure that my every guest has a memorable stay at Nelmar Nest and I am delighted to know that you and your wife had nice experience at Nelmar Nest.

Compare to PRICING, ATMOSPHERE and QUALITY Nelmar Nest has given the best to valuable guests and it gives me pleasure to see the beautiful fruit of my work in each member’s review.

Lastly you forgot the South Tour and drop to airport you took in my Taxi, thanks for choosing Nelmar Nest Taxi Service.

I greatly value your patronage and proudly awaiting in welcoming you to Nelmar Nest with your new family member ;) in your next trip to Goa.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I had read few reviews on Tripadvisor before booking this place and I must say i wasn't disappointed at all. This is owned by Mr. Edwin Dsouza and he is a gem of a person. Very easy to talk to, helpful and quite knowledgeable. We were 8 of us and had booked 2 rooms - Studio apartment and 1 BHK room with AC from 13-18th March 2014 at nominal rates. The room had all basic amenities like Clean rooms, Bed, Fridge (loaded with Beers and Mineral Water), Hot water 24*7, etc etc. There is a short cut to the calangute beach from this guest house and you can reach within 10 mins walking distance. We also hired Mr Edwin's car for our tour and he was more than happy to oblige again at nominal rates. There are quite a few restaurants nearby and its central location makes it more accessible. So next time when I pack my bags for Goa I know I don't have to do a google search and head directly to Nelmar.. Thanks Mr Edwin for a wonderful Host to your guests. :) Appreciate it...

Room Tip: Go for the AC rooms as climate in Goa is mostly Hot thorughout the year
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Hi Sunny,
Mumbai, India.

Greetings from Nelmar Nest, Calangute Beach!

I take this opportunity to thank you for this valuable review on Tripadvisor further to your great experience.

I am glad you did the right choice in choosing Nelmar Nest after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. It is my earnest endeavor to ensure that my every guest has a memorable stay at Nelmar Nest and I am delighted to know that you and your friends had good time.

It is really very difficult to impress with the amenities I have for new guests at the time of booking, as many of the hotels/guest house say lot about their amenities but the output is very bad and that’s the reason the visitors who visit Goa has lost trust. Your experienced review really gives my guests confident to book at Nelmar Nest and I thank you for your appreciation.

Compare to TARIFF, ATMOSPHERE and QUALITY Nelmar Nest has given unbelievably the best to valuable guests and it gives me pleasure to see this reviews with lot of appreciation.

It’s been a pleasure to serve you with my TAXI service which was hired for your Tour of Goa.

I greatly value your patronage and proudly awaiting in welcoming you all at Nelmar Nest in your next trip to Goa.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stayed at Edwin's place Nelmar Nest for 4 days. we were 8 people , the place was good and absolutely clean and very affordable and even u can upgrade the rooms to AC at very nominal rates. Edwins owns this place and is run by him so he has taken good care and much needed effort to keep the place clean and safe...........
Rooms are very spacious. We had opted for Studio app which was very big and the bathrooms were also clean and 24 hrs hot running water which many fail to offer but Edwin had it.
he is a very helpful guy he rents his car at nominal rate for sight seeing and has pick up and drop facility.
The breakfast is also available at nominal rates and very good homely food....
the overall experience was great looking forward for the next trip to goa.... NElmar nest is the place to be.....

Regards
SHARATH KRISHNA

Room Tip: All the rooms are good and spacious.....
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
dsouzaedwin, Owner at Nelmar Nest Guest House, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Hi Sharath Krishna,
Mumbai, India.

Greetings from Nelmar Nest, Calangute Beach!

I take this opportunity to thank you for this quick review after your home return and for taking your precious time to write this review of Nelmar Nest on Tripadvisor further to your great experience.

I am glad you did the right choice in choosing Nelmar Nest at your stay in Goa. It is my earnest endeavor to ensure that my every guest has a memorable stay at Nelmar Nest and I am delighted to know that you and you 8 friends had a great experience at Nelmar Nest.

Compare to PRICING, ATMOSPHERE and QUALITY Nelmar Nest has given the best to my valuable guests and it gives me pleasure to give my personal touch to guide every guest.

I greatly value your patronage and proudly awaiting in welcoming you to Nelmar Nest in your next trip to Goa.

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

MR EDWIN all credit goes to this man owner of this wonderful place , a perfect place to enjoy goa
homely atmosphere , clean rooms with all basic amenities overall great place at reasonable price
nelmar nest i will be back .

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
dsouzaedwin, Owner at Nelmar Nest Guest House, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Hi Avichal Agrawal,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.

I take this opportunity to thank you for this short review of Nelmar Nest on Tripadvisor further to your memorable experience.

I am happy that you choose Nelmar Nest for your stay in Goa. It is my earnest endeavor to ensure that my every guest has a memorable stay at Nelmar Nest. Thanks for appreciating hospitality.

I greatly value your patronage and proudly awaiting in welcoming you at Nelmar Nest in your next trip to Goa.

Edwin
Nelmar Nest, Calangute Beach.
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Nelmar Nest makes the stay at Goa even more memorable. Up to the mark, clean, reasonable, close to the beach, located in the heart of the city, serene, and not to mention colorful - Total Paisa vasool. Recommended big time!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
dsouzaedwin, Owner at Nelmar Nest Guest House, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Hi Malita Fernandes,
Pune, India.

I take this opportunity to thank you for this simple and excellent rating short review of Nelmar Nest on Tripadvisor further to your memorable experience.

I am happy as you always choose Nelmar Nest for your stay in Goa. It is my earnest endeavor to ensure that my every guest has a memorable stay at Nelmar Nest.

I greatly value your patronage and proudly awaiting in welcoming you at all time in your next trip to Goa.

Edwin
Nelmar Nest, Calangute Beach.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Nelmar Nest Guest House is a charming little B&B in Calangute . I stayed here for 5 nights with friends. We loved staying at this place. The location was perfect. You could walk to great restaurants and nearby beaches. Our room was clean, neat, and functional. Nothing fancy. We were pleased that the B&B offered free WiFi. However, Mr Edwin was the shining light to our stay. He was very helpful and made sure our needs were met. Breakfast was delicious and homemade. All things considered, Nelmar Nest is a real gem. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
dsouzaedwin, Owner at Nelmar Nest Guest House, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Greetings from Nelmar Nest, Calangute Beach!

I take this opportunity to thank you for taking your precious time to write this valuable review of Nelmar Nest on Tripadvisor further to your perfect stay experience.

It is my earnest endeavor to ensure that my every guest has a memorable stay at Nelmar Nest and I am delighted to know that you had a great experience at Nelmar Nest with your friends. Thanks for appreciating my hospitality, amenities & recommending Nelmar Nest on tripadvisor.

Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stayed in Nelmar's Nest Guest House for 2 days in October 2013. Very pleasant, noise free atmosphere away from the main road but a stone's throw from shopping and attractions. Close to the beach too. Edwin takes a keen personal interest in the running of the place and that probably makes the difference between Nelmar's Nest and more impersonal places. At no time did I feel pressured to write a good review, this is based totally on my feel of the place.

Room Tip: Try a room on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Hi Ashish Nangia,
Paris, France.

Greetings from Nelmar Nest, Calangute Beach!

I take this opportunity to thank you for taking your precious time to write this valuable review of Nelmar Nest on Tripadvisor further to your pleasant holiday experience.

It is my earnest endeavor to ensure that my every guest has a memorable stay at Nelmar Nest and I am delighted to know that you had a great experience at Nelmar Nest at all times. Thanks for appreciating my hospitality.

I greatly value your patronage and proudly awaiting in welcoming you with your family to Nelmar Nest.

Nelmar Nest, Calangute.

Been to Nelmar Nest Guest House? Share your experiences!