We had got this resort from DAE Live. The check in experience was a quick. The rooms we had selected were studio rooms.
The rooms were very clean and well maintained.
The kitchenette was well equipped.
The in-room dining was a problem since our room was at the far end of the resort and on the top floor (without a lift). Any food ordered in the room used to get cold.
Swimming Pool was well maintained and the jacuzzi was nice.
The cafe was not great. The food (veg) was expensive and was not great in taste. Was just OK. Instead we used to end up having outside of the hotel most of the times.
The children activities were just for name sake. Nothing interesting at all.
I have heard RGB - Haathi Mahal is a nice one. Will plan to go there next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Resorts: Royal Goan Beach Club at MonteRio, located adjacent to the Arpora river close to the very popular beaches of Baga and Calangute, is ideally suited for those looking for lively party and entertainment venues all within easy reach of the resort. Located on the slopes of an undulating hillside, facilities include two swimming pools, the "Poco Loco" Mexican restaurant, 24 hours reception, evening entertainment, gymnasium, game room, convenience store and excursion desk. Excursions and activities include river cruises, dolphin watching, beach and watersports, trips and excursions. As the resort is on a hillside, it is not recommended for handicapped guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Royal Monterio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Monterio Hotel Bardez
- Royal Monterio Goa/Calangute