The resort is an ok one with poor room and house keeping. The rooms are shabby with torned betsheets and unserviceable TV & phone services. The room service is horrible, u keep on reminding them but nothing moves. The standard of the room is also not good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Resorts: Royal Goan Beach Club at MonteRio, located adjacent to the Arpora river close to the very popular beaches of Baga and Calangute, is ideally suited for those looking for lively party and entertainment venues all within easy reach of the resort. Located on the slopes of an undulating hillside, facilities include two swimming pools, the "Poco Loco" Mexican restaurant, 24 hours reception, evening entertainment, gymnasium, game room, convenience store and excursion desk. Excursions and activities include river cruises, dolphin watching, beach and watersports, trips and excursions. As the resort is on a hillside, it is not recommended for handicapped guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Royal Monterio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Monterio Hotel Bardez
- Royal Monterio Goa/Calangute