We've just spent 6 days at Calangute at Terra Paraiso Resort and we found exactly what we were looking for: a charming, relaxing, quiet piece of paradise, close to the beach and not too close from the croud... The animated center of Calangute is easy and fun to access (you can even get there directly by the beach), the beach is a minute away...
The staff is smiling and very courteous. We loved our room (in the small block D, upper floor, with a double balcony, very quiet). Don't expect a huge resort with loads of tourists... It's more like a family run small resort with a very clean swimming pool, a nice open air restaurant (good and affordable prices) and small units around a nice grassy yard. Perfect for families or romantic stays.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Terra Paraiso Hotel
- Resort Terra Paraiso Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Boutique Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Terra Paraiso Hotel
- Resort Terra Paraiso Goa/Calangute
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our seaside haven which is surrounded by fascinating Goan culture on one side and the blue seas on the other.Resort Terra Paraiso is a unique boutique resort that welcomes you with everything you need to make your holiday special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Resort Terra Paraiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.