Another wonderful stay at the Royal Goan Beach Club at Benaulim - so much so that I am busy booking our 6th trip.
Savio Fernandes, General Manager leads a fabulous team who go out of their way to make your stay as perfect as possible.
It was so great to see that the resort had been given a fresh coat of paint and the little finishing touches such as the new water bottles seem small but do make a difference. It feels like they are constantly improving and updating the resort. Even the housekeeping standards seem to have improved, the apartment felt cleaner and more looked after this year which was good.
This is such a calm, relaxing place that you can totally chill out and unwind after working flat out all year. This time I treated myself to some fabulous massages and Sangeeta myTherapist in the Spa was amazing - I would highly recommend the "Shirodhara" treatment - out of this world.
The Entertainment was the best yet especially the saxophonist and the bar staff were great as usual and I did enjoy the odd cocktail of the day. Have to say though Rohit's smiling face is a highlight as is the customer service provided.
We used the laundry service a few times too which was very efficient and saved extra work after getting home....that's the last thing you want to do after unpacking.
This place feels like a 2nd home for us and I smile when I think of our return, having read the other reviews I can honestly say that you do start to feel like part of the family and as if nothing would be too much trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Resorts: Royal Goan Beach Club at Benaulim is an exclusive members club with large apartment enclosed in an arrangement that makes it feel like a holiday village. A short walk will get you to Benaulim beach, part of the 28 km long stretch of white sand in South Goa which feature some of the finest hotels in the state. Emerald green lawns line the swimming pool with its Hollywood style swim up bar. Snack by the pool or at the terrace restaurant which specializes in the choicest seafood and Goan delicacies. There is a daily resort activity programme which ensures you get the most of your break and a travel desk to help you select your favoured destinations from the spectacular sights Goa offers. You can also keep up your exercise regime at the gym or explore the therapeutic qualities of an ayurvedic massage. A stay at the Beach Club is the perfect compliment to the exhilarating cultural experience that is Goa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Royal Benaulim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Benaulim Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Benaulim
- Royal Benaulim Goa