“Lovely hotel resort with excellent services” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Calwaddo, Benaulim 403716, India   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Benaulim
lyon
“Lovely hotel resort with excellent services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We spent lovely holidays in this resort . Enjoyed the Taj hospitality and services . Lobster squck barbecue restaurant was excellent with Chef Sanjay 's personal attention . And Tandoor Roti and cheese naan by his assistants were excellent.Guest relations Ms Jabeen took all care to make our stay memorable

Room Tip: all cottages are good
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Goa, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (421)
Al Khobar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Taj Exotica is thoughtfully located near beach with all the latest facilities one could find in a modern and royal elites. Beautiful rooms facing scenic beauty. Hospitality at its best, service and food was mind blowing, simply awesome.

Keep up the good TAJ reputation always, cheers

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

We were greeted to a warm welcome by a most caring and professional staff, who treated us royally. From the birthday bouquet to the fruit basket in the room, to the best laundry service ever, to chocolates on our last night, and a framed photo upon departure, all our needs were graciously attended to. We enjoyed fresh fish and seafood at The Lobster Shack and a full buffet breakfast each morning. Morning yoga and complimentary ice cream cones delivered to our pool chair in the afternoon were enjoyable. Our room was clean and well equipped with good lighting. Wish the balcony doors had screens so we could have slept with the door open to hear the sea and feel the breeze. Too bad the government limits the number of beach chairs. 25 for 140 rooms means an early morning wake up to reserve your spot. Otherwise, lots of chairs on the grass and near the pool. We had such a great time at Taj Exotica that we would definitely go back and recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Goa and wanting to relax at the beach. The service was truly impeccable!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Goa, responded to this review, February 8, 2014

Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I spent 7 days at a stress. After few days , I started missing home food. The chef was extremely understanding and offered to give me some real good home cooked style food. Just awesome. The location , property , rooms are all world class. However , what would make me go back again is the service. Everyone is so understanding intuitively that made me wonder who has trained these people ...the spa is very good as well.

Room Tip: Be mentally ready to get pampered. For book lovers , do carry some good books .
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities especially the spa at the resort.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Taj Exotica remanes the best resort in which i have ever vacationed. Everything about the hotel is perfect - The food is plenty in variety and heavenly, rooms are spacious, clean , luxurious and the beds are just something divine!! The hotel offers a VERY wide range of activities to keep you occupied throughout the day, like putting, golfing , spas, tennis courts, cycling tracks, two swimming pools, its own beach, i could go on and on. Rooms range from the ocean view suite to the pool villas, all of which offer great value. The staff are exceptionally polite, courteous and friendly, and it also offers a well stocked library. Views from the rooms are also pretty spectacular. So unless you want to see some of the churches in Goa, you can very easily spend the whole trip inside this hotel like I did !!

Room Tip: Be sure to choose a room with a viwe of the Arabian sea.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Kochi (Cochin), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

This review is way overdue. I travelled to Taj Exotica for my honeymoon on Aug 2013. We had some tiring journey to the Goa from Kochi, as the connection flight from Bangalore to Goa had trouble to land at Goa airport due to bad weather and we had to go back to bangalore and fly again. It was around 9pm in the evening when we actually reached the resort.

Resort is around 45 minutes from Goa airport. But the hospitality and warmth of the team there made us forget the hiccups on the first days travel. Especially the front office manager Gowmathi kept giving us surprises during our stay. When we got back to our villa later in the afternoon the next day, we found our a silk pillow with our names custom stitched in it. Details does matter!

We stayed in a villa with private plunge pool. The pool in villa is only 3.5" deep but it gives you a bit more privacy especially if you are travelling as a couple.

There is a mini-golf course and other activities in the resort. We spent some time biking through the 56 acres of greenery in the resort and there is private beach to spend the evening. My wife made use of the Jiva spa there and she came back very positive words for the spa. We also had some good chat with Spa Manager Abhishek who was also from my home state Kerala.

There are buggies (golf carts) available 24/7 to transfer you from lobby and to your villa. But I preferred to walk through the lush greenery there.

Food was also great. But we couldn't try too much sea food as it was monsoon season, fishing boats were not going to the sea. Hence certain dishes like lobsters were unavailable at that time.

This holiday was the one that prompted us to start exploring the various Taj properties in India.

We will certainly go back there for a longer holiday. Don't forget your SPF 30 sun screens btw.

Room Tip: Choose a villa room with plunge pool near with sea view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Goa, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort and we made your honeymoon special.

banglore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

the best hotel i ever had stayed it was amazing i recommend this resort in south western indian faceing arabain sea which is located in south goa it was excellent stay and it service. care takes staff good sunrise and sunset great view from resort nest to the beach privacy space in beach side.lavish property.(this is one of the best i ever had stayed) having stayed at other resorts in goa this is one of my favourite resorts property excellent luxury lavish loving care taking staffs...

Room Tip: make a day perfect
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay at the resort.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future.

Been to Taj Exotica Goa? Share your experiences!