“Awesome place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Benaulim
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Awesome place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The best place to stay in goa whether you are on a business/pleasure trip. Spacious rooms, (however very minimalistic decor in room), welcoming staff, good service, quiet rooms. have stayed before and would stay again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (417)
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The hotel itself is very nice, the landscaping is so huge about 56 acre, golf course, swimming pools, 5 restaurants, name it has it all, but what was so unique about this place is the service, everybody is smiling, helping you, trying to make sure you are having a good times, when we checked in, they took us to a lounge and sat us there, gave us drinks on the house, and they did all the necessary paper work for check in, we were spoiled, by them, the manager of the accommodation received us himself, our luggage were sent to the rooms, we all really felt very special by everybody working in the hotel, we tried all restaurants, they all were really really good, I had the best food of my life there, I would never forget the time I spent there, the rooms were very nice, but the Park Hyatt rooms were nicer, the landscaping was really something really beautiful, and well taking care of.
I really admire the management of this hotel, they are doing a very good job, and guess what all were INDIANS. Thump Up for you guys.

Room Tip: Try all restaurants, they are all very good
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I spent 5 days in Taj Exotica Goa and that was a marvelous experience for me and my friends. We were all in a group. The interior of Taj Exotica was very fascinating and the services they provided was amazing.

I booked my tour from Delhi as I am from Delhi. So I just want to thanks LuxoIndia also for helping me at each moment of my traveling in Goa. :)

So I would really like to recommend Taj Exotica to all those are looking for any luxury hotel in Goa or planning any visit to Goa.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I and my wife planned a short honeymoon trip to this resort. This probably was one of the most delightful experiences we ever had at a resort. Having traveled to a lot of hotels/resorts, I have never come across this level of hospitality, courteousness or hotel facilities.

This resort is self sufficient in almost every way, from food to beach to activities, you do not have to think about leaving this place for a week. Being somewhat of a foodie myself, I am short on words to describe the buffet service they have in the hotel which is nothing short of amazing. Of course it is predominantly focused on Indian items, but they do the simple things right- like great daal, amazing hot bread choices, and great desserts. The beach itself is clean and beautiful, the water is nice and warm and a shallow beach means you can enjoy the waves even more! And you can relax on the beach, sun bathe, drink beers, or just take a casual walk, and you do not have to worry twice about security since Taj has its own perimeter. And if you are not sold on the food, and the beach, you have a host of other things to do from playing golf, chess, pool to even cricket (they even claim to provide the people for it!). Lastly the hotel staff are ever helpful, and responsive to each and every request you have. In fact they take the extra step at times to make you feel even more indulged.

All in all it requires some amount of skill and expertise to provide this level of hospitality to a customer. Very impressive, highly recommended and keep it up Taj!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This lovely hotel, so rightly named, is really a cameo, camouflaged in camellia. The entry is through thick, clean and green avenue, and the brooks nearby sound a whispering calypso, void of any un-natural sounds. And even before you realise it, the chirp of a thousand different birds sound like you are in Shangril-la.
The Taj Exotica's grandeur is tightly followed by its overflowing Courtesy from top to toe, excellent Cuisine in all of its restaurants which has much to say of its Master Chefs.
Kids have a lot to hike there time in and the management also caters to various interesting workshops.
My wife and I, were extended very special treatment for our 41st. Wedding anniversary, which we will always relish.
The sea-line is picture perfect, which, one can enjoy wading through its silver-sands or experience
the unblemished sunset.
My wife and self have travelled and stayed in some top hotels all over the globe, but, the Taj Exotica stands out on a pinnacle, especially for its courtesy.
I freely recommend anybody to enjoy the serenity and all that's on offer with it.

Wishing one all at the premises the very best, and, keep up the great show.

Best and Warm Regards

Perveen n Zubin Ginwalla

Room Tip: Though we felt we could not view the sea from our room (318), yet it was a blessing in disguise, as...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and myself have just returned from what can only be described as a holiday in paradise, where every need was met with courtesy, friendliness and professionalism at all times. The staff were, quite simply, amazing.
The location was awesome and the villa type room we had was impeccable. Clean throughout, with a large lounge area and enormous bed.
Breakfast was out of this world, with every conceivable dish on the menu, from health drinks to full English to rice cakes and curried dishes! Amazing.
In my eyes it cannot be faulted and I would actively recommend friends and family to visit.
Definitely worth every one of its five stars. Thank you to everyone for making our stay (albeit short) a memorable one.

Room Tip: If you can, a villa type which is near all the amenities but with extra privacy.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Words are not enough to express my & my wife's satisfaction with this property. Every little details right from our airport pickup to smooth check-in, courteous welcome were taken care of in a very professional manner. It was my first experience with Taj hotels and to say the least this wont be the last.

I was very happy when the hotel upgraded my room, without my request, as we were celebrating a special occasion. This was very thoughtful. The property itself is a paradise for a couple seeking some personal time away from the crowd and daily life. The amenities are designed such a way that you feel the privacy being provided and at the same time all your requirements are being taken care of in the shortest possible time.

Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Taj Exotica Goa? Share your experiences!