Our leisure trip to Goa was excellent and our experience in Royal palms RGBC was also very good. It is a service-apartment, with all required facilities. It also has pool, indoor games area, pool side bar, spa, room service for food and drinks etc. The property is good (superbly green during this monsoon season) and well maintained by efficient staff.
The staff is friendly and supportive; except for a few pool side attendants, who were bit rude and had to be confronted in strong fashion to make things logical. But, this was not a big deal and did not dampen our spirits in anyway !!
The food (particularly Italian dishes) was quite good in the Italian restaurant inside the resort, same place from where they served the room-dining menus. But, for authentic, mouth-watering Goan dishes, try Kentucky and / or Martin's Kitchen; which are all 10-15 mins drive from this resort. One can try the local discos near these restuarants. But, don't expect much. Good to shake your legs for a hour before the clock strikes 1am. After that these discos become pick-up joints.
The 1bedroom - hall - kitchen - toilet - 2 balconies room was well maintained and kept clean everyday by the staff. The furnishing and equipments in kitchen and toilet were also good and enough for our family of two adults and a 2yr infant. But, insist for a room on the 1st or the 2nd floor, that too in the area near the reception; avoid ground floor or rooms in the rear side of the resort.
The closest beach is 5 mins drive from RGBC resort; but there are at least 3 more nice beaches in 15 mins drive distances.
Overall, it is was a enjoyable outing at Goa and RGBC Royal palms. I can safely recommend the same to other. Though, I believe, that the DAE – stamp on our booking slips were helpful to a large extent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Resorts Royal Goan Beach Club at Royal Palms is a beautiful time share resort with a selection of studios, one and two bedroom apartments. Landscaped with lovely gardens that also feature the palm trees that give the resort its name, this resort is just a ten minute walk to Benaulim beach. The RGBC at Royal Palms offers you the whole range of holiday amenities to help you have that complete vacation that you deserve. The 24 hour reception, gymnasium, beauty parlour and children’s activity programme all contribute to making your holiday as comfortable as possible while giving you the opportunity to discover the joys of Goan culture. Margao city the commercial hub of South Goa is just a 10 minute drive away if you like bustling markets and a spot of bargaining. You can also liven up your holiday with water sports, excursions and trips all organized by the travel desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Royal Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Royal Palms Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Hotel
- Royal Goan Beach Resort
- Royal Goan Beach Benaulim
- Royal Palms Goa/Benaulim