- Feels like you own the place because there are so few rooms in such a large estate
- Lovely deck area on the river, with bar, restaurant, pool. Very romantic, private, great atmosphere
- The river location is gorgeous
- Personal, extra attentive service
- Phenomenal value for money
- Extra quiet
- The food was truly excellent. Really special
- I didn't like Goa as a whole but I suppose that's a different point altogether, besides the hotel. This made us enjoy and cherish this wonderful gem of hotel even more. We never wanted to get out!
- My air conditioning unit (room 10) was very noisy and needs fixing. Sleep was difficult as it was a choice between heat and noise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden away on the unspoilt backwaters of the River Chapora in North Goa, you will find natural beauty and serenity you can only dream of. Sweeping views of lush tropical landscapes with rivers and magical islands combine with understated luxury and personal service. Rediscover long lazy days and peaceful nights in an exclusive private resort where you determine the rhythm of your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, MakeMyTrip, BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casa Colvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colvale Goa/Bardez