“It's ok” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 21 things to do in Madison
Alabama
“It's ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

They need more vendors with new stuff. Not old old stuff. It's ok. Not impress at all. I have been to better flea markets. Too much old stuff. Need more vendors with GOOD STUFF.

Visited November 2013

Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“New Management has done wonders.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I knew they had hundreds of vendors under one roof and had great eats. The new management if friendly and is working hard to better the Market each week. Last weekend there was a blood drive. Many people showed and I didn't find a negative thing to say about the vendors or there prices. The vendors I encountered had reasonable prices on the items I looked at and were friendly. The food at the grill is awesome and the brownies at Sugar Buzz was soooo good.

Visited November 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Really? What a terrible experience.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I SHOULD have paid closer attention to the other reviews. I would not waste my time here again. It is just a bunch of junk (really) and crap from china. I expected at least some "antiques" and such, but REALLY just a bunch of crap.

Visited October 2013
“Just a lot of junk”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Tons of items that are foreign made, cheap made, and way over priced. Knocks and not good one!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

Visited March 2013
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“Great stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I enjoy going to flea markets and this was a very good one. Its a very large and diverse place with many oddities. When I went there weren't any food vendors open however, which was a little disappointing because I was really hungry. The diversity of vendors really made up for that though. I was planning on a quick trip of about thirty minutes just to see what this flea market was like, but I ended up getting so interested in the place that I stayed for a little more than 2 hours! Great place to stop in, but be prepared to get caught up and spend the whole day!

Visited June 2013