“Great Subs and Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 156 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Pizza, fresh baked subs, CheezyBread, Cinna Squares, chicken and salads. Available for delivery or carryout. Dough made daily, unique blend of 3 fresh, shredded cheeses.
Madison, Alabama
“Great Subs and Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015

I tried Marco's for a change from the competition I usually get. I was surprised at the quality of the pizza, and best of all, the meatball sub. Their prices are good and they deliver.

Visited April 2015

Atlanta, Georgia
“MARCO'S PIZZA (New Location - County Line Road)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2015

We are so happy to have you in the neighborhood...a wonderful location ... close to James Clemons High School - Across the street from McDonald's - can't miss it.. AMAZING PIZZA... We did order take out...We were visiting from Atlanta, GA..... Grandkids wanted Cheese only ... we also ordered Garden Pizza (my favorite) and the men ordered Sausage and Mushroom (it was heavenly).... we had a coupon for free Cheesy bread and dipping sauces too ....We will most definitely be ordering Marco's Pizza ever visit from now on.... IT IS AMAZING PIZZA - and yes they were very busy for Friday evening... but only about 15 min for all three of our large pizza's.... Wishing I could give them more than a 5 Star...they deserve much more...

• Visited January 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Use to be Better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

I really like Marco's Pizza when I tried it before. I don't like it as much anymore, there is too much bread and not enough meat or vegetables on their pizza. I have ordered a sausage pizza and several other pizza, there are hardly any toppings on it. So very disappointing! I hope management will take steps to improve the quality of their pizza because I use to like it in the past!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, Alabama, USA
“Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Marco's Pizza offers quick takeout service and really good pizza for the price. It's the only pizza I buy!

Visited June 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Can't Get It Right!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

The pizza is good, but the service is awful!!! When we first moved to Huntsville, this was our favorite place to get pizza, but now I think it's our least favorite! The pizza is very good, but the service is awful! They can never seem to get anything right!!!! We always order the free dipping sauce and 9 times out of 10, they forget to give it to us! The latest incident is the pizza that we ordered but didn't get. We ordered a Hawaiian pizza, which is ham and pineapple, and not sure what they gave us, but it was not what we ordered...it had ham and pineapple on it, but lots of other stuff too!! I wrote a complaint to the headquarters and to this day, then never even bothered to address my complaint. Shows how much they care about customer service. I think from now on, we will go elsewhere!

• Visited June 2014