“Amazing Stay!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Madison-Huntsville Hotel

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Madison-Huntsville Hotel to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Madison-Huntsville Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9035 Madison Blvd, Hwy 20 West, Madison, AL 35824 (Formerly The Inn at Madison)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Madison
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Jasper, Georgia, United States
“Amazing Stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Arrived in Madison late so we were searching frantically for an affordable and nice hotel for the weekend.. So thankful that we decided to try Best Western Plus.. Omg!!! First of all, beautiful and spacious room, large jacuzzi tub, and huge soft king bed with soft fluffy pillows!!! And not only all that but in the morning we walked to the cafe for the free breakfast buffet and, holy cow!!! Bacon, eggs, grits, sausage, gravy, biscuits, oatmeal, waffles plus all the usual slime muffins, Danishes, cereal, yogurt, but the service was so amazing!! Friendly, helpful, and constantly refilling the stations... Definitely WILL return!!! Thank you to the staff for going above and beyond!!!! <3

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
ManagerBWP, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again. We do work hard on the service that we offer to our guests and I am glad that you could see the difference. The breakfast does offer a large selection and I will be sure to let everyone know that you enjoyed it.

Again, I appreciate your time in reviewing us. If I can ever help you, please feel free to contact me.

Debbie Newman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Camrose, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a very nice comfortable, quiet hotel with friendly staff and great service. Located close to the airport and within a short drive of our relatives. The rooms are large with a microwave and fridge. The beds are very comfortable and the breakfast is very generous and tasty. we will return!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Debbie N, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel, location, and service. It is great to hear that you will come back and stay with us again in the future. I am glad to know that you enjoyed our room amenities and breakfast while you were staying with us. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Hattiesburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Was very surprised at how super nice this facililty was for the price we paid. The breakfast was one of the best complimentary breakfasts we've ever eaten. The staff was over the top friendly and helpful. The rooms were spotless. The bed was beyond comfortable. We will definitely choose this hotel the next time we are in the Madison area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Beki,

Thank you for your nice response about our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and breakfast while you were here. If I might help you in any way in the future, please feel free to contact me. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Bellefontaine, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

except for the really tiny bathroom it is a really fine motel.We had always stayed at the La Quinta just across the street, but the last stay I had a very good gold necklace stolen from our room during breakfast. That is why we stayed at the Best Western with very good results of our choice.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Debbie N, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Nedra,

Thank you for taking the time to rank our hotel on TripAdvisor. We definitely appreciate that you chose our hotel for your needs while visiting the area and certainly are happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that we can become your #1 choice for lodging in the Madison / Huntsville area. If I can ever help you, please feel free to contact me.

El Paso, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Nice average budget hotel. Staff, restaurant, grounds are nice. They advertise high speed internet, but a 1200 baud rate dial up would have been faster. Had to use my cell's hot spot. The big problem was ANTS. The room and even the frig were infested with these critters.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Sergio,

Thank you so much for speaking with me today by phone regarding your stay with us last week. I will definitely be looking into the problems that you experienced to prevent them from occurring with another guest. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with better service and accommodations on your next trip to Huntsville. If I ever help you in any way, please feel free to contact me.

Alpharetta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have stayed at numerous Best Westerns across the southeast due to their great rewards program and this is one of the best! It was in a great location and had an excellent staff as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is doing business in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Matthew,

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I appreciate your loyalty to the Best Western Brand and it is nice to hear that you are a fan of the Best Western Rewards Program. I will be sure that the staff knows how they impacted your stay with us. I appreciate you staying with us at our location and hope that you will come see us again soon. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you in any way.

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the best western plus for 4 nights and I enjoyed each one! The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The breakfast was wonderful! The room was very big (king size bed) and it seemed as if another bed could fit! It came with a microwave and a mini fridge, which was helpful as I ate at the restaurants across the street. The location was perfect for where I needed to go, minutes from the freeway and very close to the airport. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice stay for a very reasonable price!

• Stayed March 2014
ManagerBWP, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your kind words definitely do not go unnoticed. I appreciate your comments about our staff and your satisfaction with our hotel. The location does seem to be a great fit no matter where you are traveling in the Huntsville / Madison area.

If I might help you in any way in the future, please feel free to contact me.

256-772-7170

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Madison-Huntsville Hotel? Share your experiences!