We arrived early evening and had no problem getting a room. This hotel is very new and everything was spotless. High ceilings, oversized shower. Nice roomy bath. One down side, no bath tub. Bed, duvet and pillows were delightful after eight hours of travel. We did have difficulty finding it, a little off the beaten path with road construction around it. Not many places nearby to eat. Restaurants are located at next exit. There didn't seem to be many travelers there and the breakfast lacked a little more than some Hampton Inns.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Birmingham/Leeds Hotel Leeds
- Hampton Inn Birmingham/Leeds Hotel
Location: United States > Alabama > Leeds
Business Center Fitness Center Free Breakfast Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Leeds
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Birmingham/Leeds 2.5*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fishing for thrills? The Hampton Inn® Birmingham/Leeds puts you just moments away from a Bass Pro Stores outlet, the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum and Racetrack and much more. Downtown Birmingham is minutes away and offers world-class dining, fun and fascinating attractions and a warm and welcoming spirit steeped in authentic southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Birmingham/Leeds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.