A relief to find this safe, convenient, clean and newish hotel on cross-country trip off I-20. It's away from the highway across from entrance to a Bass Pro. Very quiet (our 3 kids were probably the loudest), comfy beds, linen and pillows, modern decor, friendly, professional staff, great variety for breakfast including a fruit medley, hot oatmeal, breakfast burritos and homestyle potatoes as well as standard carbs, waffles and sugary stuff if you prefer. We didn't use the outdoor pool much to our son's disappointment but saw a grandmother and grandson enjoying morning swim in spite of sprinkling rain. We got a great deal on Expedia but would be willing to pay more to stay in the future!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Birmingham/Leeds Hotel Leeds
- Hampton Inn Birmingham/Leeds Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fishing for thrills? The Hampton Inn® Birmingham/Leeds puts you just moments away from a Bass Pro Stores outlet, the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum and Racetrack and much more. Downtown Birmingham is minutes away and offers world-class dining, fun and fascinating attractions and a warm and welcoming spirit steeped in authentic southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Birmingham/Leeds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.