“Consistently Good!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #134 of 502 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Seafood
“Consistently Good!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Have dined here several times over the last 30 years and the one word that comes to mind is consistent. The service and atmosphere is always great. Love the cheese biscuits. This trip I ordered the Admiral's Feast and enjoyed it very much. I give em 3 out of 5 forks. Check em out!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Alabama
“Performing Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Tonight was such a wonderful time to go out. We had our precious grandaughter with us and we wanted to treat her to a very special night. We took her to Red Lobster. She loves crab legs and we had hoped to be able to order this for her.
Our waiter presented himself well to us and was on top of everything. He was groomed well and pleasant to be around.
Our food presented timely and we didn't have to wait for reservice on drinks and rolls.
We had crab legs, shrimp scampi, alfredo shrimp, and mushrooms. I personally ordered talapia. Now that was a little frightful, because I came across a bone. But, the waiter got the management immediately and they removed the charge from our bill.
They apologized and assured me that they would check with the company to correct the bone issue, because my talapia was supposedly boneless.
Overall the service was great and the taste was unreal. We'll definitely consider returning to this restuarant.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, Alabama
“Re-visit brings a smile”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I reviewed Red Lobster in Huntsville a few years ago and, well, it was not exactly praiseworthy. We re-visited the place this summer for my birthday. What a difference! I am happy to now bestow praise and give credit where credit is due. Although it is always crowded, we were seated in just a few minutes. The waitress was darling -- helpful, friendly and efficient without being obsequious. The food arrived in an amazingly short time and was delicious. It being a special occasion, I ordered the surf and turf. The steak was tender and the lobster succulent. My wife got one of those pick two, build-your-own platters and it always looks good when it arrives tableside. And she indeed proclaimed it delicious. I don't know if the restaurant has undergone a change of management or what, but this place is terrific. We will definitely be coming back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Alabama
“When you want fish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Good food but not something i go out of my way to have. I have had very good and very bad food at the same location, I guess it depends who is cooking. Last time was not so good so it has been a while since we have gone here.

Scottsboro, Alabama
“Pretty Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have gone to Red Lobster many times and it is always pretty good. Not exceptional in any way. Usually a long wait though so a lot of people like it or else it is just one of the only places to get reasonably priced seafood.

Visited June 2012