“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
St. Louis
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was a great experience for us. The food was excellent. There was a misunderstanding about my husbands order and the owner came out with crawfish for us. She was very active in the restaurant atmosphere and we will definitely go back. Great food, great service.

Huntsville, Alabama
“Very Good Catfish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have wanted to try Po Boy Factory for quite a long time and finally had the chance. As soon as I walked in, the staff was friendly and asked me to sit anywhere that I wanted. I ordered the Catfish Basket and a Cup of Gumbo. I was not disappointed. The gumbo came right out and by the time I finished it my main meal was on the way. Everything was delicious. The catfish basket contained tree whole pieces and a good portion of crinkle-cut fries. Everything tasted fresh and catfish was right out of the fryer. I will be returning to Po Boy Factory, there are still many things on the menu that I need to taste.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Ok food, superb service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stopped by here to try something different in town. It was a total local joint and everyone was friendly since I was on my own. It's ncie that I could get a combination of two types of po boys but not the best I've had, pretty deeply friend. Dessert was ok too. But my waitress was extreamly nice and kept checking on me to make sure I was doing good and if I needed anything. No bar to sit at so gets a little awkward on your own.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Alabama
“Different than what i expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The food was good but not the quanity for the price. Thsu, I rated this average becaus I got a fried oyster poboy that had very little oysters and a lot of bread. A little disappointed.....I MAY ry sometime in the future?

Madison
“A Taste of New Orleans”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

To the best of my knowledge, this is the most authentic New Orleans-type food in the area. The vibe is as authentic as the food. Great shrimp po-boys.

Visited May 2012