“Very friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pinson, United States
“Very friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn. The front office staff member was extremely friendly and helpful. I complained about the desk chair in my room being too low for the desk table provided. Although he was unable to provide me a more suitable chair, he made a note of the complaint and advised that he would report my complaint. That was all he could do! I appreciate his taking the time to do that.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Courtney C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Well I first want to apologize the chair wasn't to your liking. Our desk chairs are made to fit the desks provided but we have been alerted and will see if there is any way to find an alternative solution. Thank you for the feed back. I'm so glad the front desk person took care of you. You as guests are our only priority and we try to ensure even with bumps along the way, you leave with a positive outlook. Thank you for writing this lovely review. Can't wait for you to return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Birmingham, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Stayed 2 nights. Staff was helpful and courteous. Rooms were clean and well adorned, comfortable beds. Breakfast was usual variety. Food close by. Not far from downtown. Will definitely stay again when in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay while here with us! We are in a great spot to find anything you could need. We are close to shopping, food, gyms, or anything else you could need. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We can't wait for you to return
Warner Robins, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The desk clerks for reception and check-out were very friendly and efficient. The room was clean and well-furnished. The room was very quiet. I have no complaints about the complimentary breakfast. Overall, it was a very pleasant visit.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Courtney C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
We are overjoyed you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to know we really won you over. We love having you here!
Geneseo, IL, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

No complaints would stay again. Hampton now seems to be positioned as a mid-line property in the Hilton chain. Decent breakfast. Nice rooms and all with 40" flat panel TV. Several good restaurants and liquor store within easy walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Hampton Inn is a great and growing brand with Hilton! We are so proud of our newly renovated property and work very hard to keep it up to our guests standards in mind. You deserve a great place to stay at a great price, that's where Hampton Inn comes in! We are close to so many great locations for food, drinks, and stores for anything you could need! Thank you for this review!
Clarksville TN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Though hard to locate off the main South Parkway Road the place cannot be beat for the quality of the stay with them. The staff are pleasant and helpful to you weather asking directions, resolving problems or just providing a warm smile and conversation. Folks at the hotel really seem to enjoy their work serving the customers or helping the wayward traveler find a location in the greater Huntsville area. In summary, they are very nice people providing quality, clean and hospitable accommodations when visiting Huntsville.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

You are so right! We do love our jobs and are so happy to get to serve the great guests that walk through our doors. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will continue to return so we can wow you even more! Thank you for the great review!
Statesboro, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We were in Huntsville only for a funeral unfortunately, but our stay at the Hampton made everything a lot easier. I was especially moved by how friendly everyone on the staff was--everyone we met over our two day stay. I was surprised that the hotel offered coffee and great snacks any time of day. There was a great breakfast with every food item imaginable (truly excellent omelets) and for those who wanted to eat breakfast very early, there was breakfast-in-a-bag for anyone who wanted to pick one up at the desk. When my husband wanted a special kind of cookie missing from a snack-platter, one of the staff members went back into the kitchen and found several. After we left the hotel and were on the road, I realized I had left some clothing items in the closet. All I had to do was call to arrange for a FedEx delivery. I recommend this clean, comfortable, friendly hotel to anyone planning a trip to Huntsville.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for the very kind review. Our staff strives to ensure everyone is welcomed and feels at home. Our breakfast, coffee bar, cookies, snacks, and waters are a small gesture to our guest that make a big impact. You're right, some people are in a rush and don't have time to enjoy our breakfast, so we have those great breakfast to go bags that you grab and go and enjoy when you're ready. I'm so glad to hear an associate went above and beyond for you! That's our biggest thing here is to try and exceed all expectations! Thank you for staying with us!
Pembroke Pines, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was visiting my daughter for week over new years. The staff particularly a young lady by the name of Keilley (I think) AKA " perky redhead." I was ridden with the flu my first few days the front had a little care package in my room for me and cleaned the room after normal housekeeping hours. Nicardo the night manager was also helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good and the room was fine. However, the staff made the hotel and enhanced my stay. Will stay again. Once again Hilton properties are my brand of choice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Courtney C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Well thank you for this AMAZING review! We are so glad you enjoyed yourself! Our staff works extra hard to make sure everyone is happy and has a memorable moment with us. Thank you for the kind words about myself and Nicardo as well. From our housekeepers to our front desk to our housemen, we all love having you here! Can't wait to see you again!

Been to Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway? Share your experiences!