Was there for a meeting with about 40 others. First night it took almost 3 hours to get our food. Maybe 30 people were in restaurant. Food was good when we got it. First night in our room the air unit made a terrible noise and sounded like the fan was hitting the housing on the unit. They were going to move us but didn't want to give us the same rate we had to do so. We asked that they fix the ac and let us stay in our cheaper room. AC did not get fixed and short cycled for the other two days making it hard to sleep without the use of earplugs. When I recieved my bill under the door they had charged me for one night at the special rate and two nights at the rate of the expensive room that they moved us too....Took a bit to get that fixed but was compensated for the mess ups with our room. So overall was not a bad experience. Staff helpful. Rooms Clean and nice location.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Huntsville Downtown Hotel Huntsville
- Holiday Inn Huntsville Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Huntsville
- Huntsville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Huntsville Downtown is a full service hotel noted for outstanding value conveniently located across the street from the Von Braun Civic Center and Big Springs Park, just blocks from Huntsville's Historic District and within minutes from all business and leisure destinations. Huntsville's unique charm and atmosphere is best experienced downtown and the heart of Huntsville hospitality resides at the Holiday Inn Downtown Huntsville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Huntsville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.