I stayed at this hotel for a conference. Check-in was slow but the front desk was helpful in suggesting hotels and providing information about how to get to places. The rooms are adequate. Although your are given a selection of pillows (firm or soft) they all felt the same to me. If you are a pillow snob like me bring your own. The room numbers are wacky so make sure you get clear directions to your room. For example, our room was in the 200's but was on the third floor. Many of the conference attendees were lost looking for their rooms carrying a lot of luggage!
Downtown Huntsville is very clean and this hotel is well located. It is an easy walk to the Von Braun Center. There is a pretty lake across the street from the hotel with a walking path around it. The beautiful historical district in nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Huntsville Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Huntsville Downtown Hotel Huntsville
- Holiday Inn Huntsville
- Huntsville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Huntsville Downtown is a full service hotel noted for outstanding value conveniently located across the street from the Von Braun Civic Center and Big Springs Park, just blocks from Huntsville's Historic District and within minutes from all business and leisure destinations. Huntsville's unique charm and atmosphere is best experienced downtown and the heart of Huntsville hospitality resides at the Holiday Inn Downtown Huntsville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Olotels, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Huntsville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.