The housekeeping staff definitely do a good job, but this hotel looks a bit dowdy, the elevator shudders too much, and everything feels like it's getting to be renovation time. The breakfast was a bit disappointing -- instead of having a hot tray of scrambled eggs or something similar, there is a mini-fridge with Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches next to the microwave.
That said, there's nothing objectionable, it's a good value for Huntsville, and the prices are consistently reasonable.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Huntsville Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Huntsville
- Fairfield Huntsville
- Huntsville Fairfield Inn
- Huntsville Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Huntsville Fairfield Inn is located in the beautiful Cummings Research Park area, just off of Hwy. 72 and within minutes of I-65 and I-565 in the largest city of northern Alabama. For fun and entertainment, the US Space and Rocket Center, Redstone Arsenal, Marshall Spaceflight Center, and Huntsville Botanical Gardens are just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn by Marriott Huntsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.