This hotel is about 2 miles from the University of Alabama-Huntsville and surrounded by interesting restaurants & places to visit.
The room & lobby was very clean and spacious. There were enough outlets for electronics, good wifi signal, nice desk & chair/ottoman combo. The bed was very comfortable - pillow top & comforter, plenty of pillows. The room was cleaned to perfection each of the 3 days I stayed.
The breakfast service was one of the best free ones I've had: fresh fruit and high quality fruit cups, yogurt, Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits, waffles with strawberries & whip cream, assorted breads & pastries, hot & cold cereals....it was a wonderful start to the day.
I would stay here again. Clean, quiet, good atmosphere, location & food for a great price.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Huntsville Hotel
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Fairfield Inn Huntsville
- Fairfield Huntsville
- Huntsville Fairfield Inn
- Huntsville Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Huntsville Fairfield Inn is located in the beautiful Cummings Research Park area, just off of Hwy. 72 and within minutes of I-65 and I-565 in the largest city of northern Alabama. For fun and entertainment, the US Space and Rocket Center, Redstone Arsenal, Marshall Spaceflight Center, and Huntsville Botanical Gardens are just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn by Marriott Huntsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.