“Do you like noodles?” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Takeout
Moose, Wyoming
“Do you like noodles?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

How do you want them? Italian, Asian, Southwest, Cajun or some other style?
Pick your noodle and enjoy whatever type sauce you heart desires, it is a great economical place to eat lunch. Freshly cooked as you ordered and brought to your table pipping hot, you can't ask for more then this!
Also there is a nice variety of different flavored teas and the old standby, southern sweet tea made right.
The location is crowded for parking sometimes, but even if you have to walk a short distance to get there, it is well worth your effort.

Visited May 2014

Huntsville, Alabama
“Love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This is probably my favorite go-to spot. It's really popular and there is almost always a line. I get the Margherita Pasta with extra bread. The prices are reasonable. Average $6.50 for a plate. They offer asian, italian, american pasta dishes.

Visited June 2014
Forks, Washington
“Great selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

It was a great place to take the grandkids because they could choose, and all kids love noodles. Grandma had a salad and it was good too

Visited May 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Consistently great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

With a large variety on the menu, we never get bored with Noodles...and with gluten free needs, it is an excellent choice. There are so many options for gluten free, and all are good. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, and I've never had a problem after eating here. What a blessing!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Alabama
“Awesome, where did this place come from?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Stumbled across this place randomly without any real knowledge about it when I decided it would be lunch for me and my daughters last Sunday. Located near many of the top rated restaurants in Huntsville, this place should have pretty good visibility to the public. The lot offered plenty of parking the day of our visit and the restaurant had lots of seating available too. The decor is something I find hard to describe except that I liked it, fresh and new. The menu is large and easy to read posted on the wall as this is cafeteria style ordering, they bring it out when its ready. The kids menu was a nice touch for my 10 year old. Maybe we were just really hungry having come straight from the Rocket City Fair but this place was fantastic. My Thai meal was something I'd never tasted before but can't wait to have again. The kids got something alfredo that I "sampled" from their plates and it too was rockin. Without a doubt I will return and I recommend this place to all....even though its located in a strip mall.

• Visited May 2014