“Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was my second time staying here, first in MAY,2012 then again MARCH,2013 and both times the staff have been outstanding.KATY,MARK JAMES NICHOLE and LINDA at the desk and TAKESHA who kept the breakfast area clean and well stocked. The 4-days of my stay not one time did I hear anything negative come from the staff. They were always courteous and very helpful to our needs.Great job to the TEAM and will be back in AUGUST,2013 to stay at that location only. Bernard L .

Room Tip: All rooms are in a good location.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The staff was very courteous and eager to please. The atmosphere was very inviting and clean. Pool area was nice and warm. Our room was super nice and very comfortable. We enjoyed our stay there very much and hope to visit again soon.

• Stayed February 2013
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

First time staying in a Comfort Suites. Nice and clean, the front counter help was very accomadating. Large room, with lots of towels and extra soap. Breakfast included yipee. I would stay here again, as it is 5 minutes from Redstone Arsenal. Lots of places to eat around hotel. Great location.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Pulaski, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Used Comfort Suites twice in a three week period for church related projects. The staff (from housekeeping to general manager) was excellent. I observed them dealing a very difficult patron in a way that was both professional and gracious. Though our groups were large, they accommodated us as if we were a family staying with them. The rooms were very clean and spacious, and the breakfast was very good and had a variety of choices. We also used the meeting room as well on our second stay, and though small, it still had the amenities (flat panel TV, small sink, tables, comfortable chairs, etc.) we needed for our purposes. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Huntsville for business or pleasure. I will use them as often as possible.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was my first time lodging at a comfort inn and suites. I was very pleased with the room size and amenities . The staffs were cordial and professional. The breakfast room was clean, spacious and organized. A variety of breakfast foods available. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Had to come to Huntsville for a two week training class and the place I had stayed at last time was under major renovations so I was stumped on where to stay. Comfort Suites was rated high enough and was within my Govt. Per Diem so I decided to stay here. I was greeted very warmly on Sunday (after Thanksgiving) by the front desk lady (wish I would have caught her name). And although my room was not ready then they were able to get my room ready within an hour or so and it was on the 4th floor so that was nice! The room was very nice, enough space, free wifi and it was nice that I had a little refrigerator there in the room as well. Every day they made sure my room was nice and clean. I was greeted warmly every day when I was leaving and greeted as though I was an old friend when I returned at night.
Although the facility does have a little fitness room (a treadmill, an elliptical, and a cable weight machine) it does not suffice for someone like myself. The nice thing is that they offered a free daily pass to a local gym so that I could go and work out there and lift weights. I REALLY liked that!
I did not try their breakfast but I could smell it coming down the elevator every morning. So I must assume that it was good. There was always people in there having their breakfast.
They do offer laundry facilities on site as well which if you are staying for more than a week this is very useful! Wash is $1.50 drying is $1.25 and the front desk can give you change.
The sleep quality was very nice. The bed was comfortable, and lots of pillows on the bed (just my style!) The only thing that was not that great was the air was a bit stale in the room and I didn't figure out until the end of my stay that I could just turn on the fan but that still made it a bit chilly in the room. But that is ok.
You are centrally located to many shopping centers (Bridge Street shopping center is within 15 min from here) Target is right across the road; Walmart just up the road. Many places to eat for your enjoyment as well. And the Mall is right up the road as well!!! If you are coming to Huntsville for a Defense Acquisition University class you are about 15 min from the school house. Great location to stay and you are at your cap for your per diem for your lodging.

Room Tip: Choose a room towards the back of the hotel so you can avoid any noise from University.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Wexford, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Room was clean which is my #1 priority, so the stay was a success. Staff was very accommodating when we requested a different room at check-in (discovered noisy kids above us). The bathroom faucets in tub and sink were cheap, flimsy, and therefore not easy to use. Similarly the handle on the toilet was cheap and in fact broken. The security lock on the door had come loose - reported to front desk so it has hopefully been fixed. No easy access for plug-ins. Breakfast was good.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites Huntsville? Share your experiences!