“Clean and Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Wexford, PA
“Clean and Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Room was clean which is my #1 priority, so the stay was a success. Staff was very accommodating when we requested a different room at check-in (discovered noisy kids above us). The bathroom faucets in tub and sink were cheap, flimsy, and therefore not easy to use. Similarly the handle on the toilet was cheap and in fact broken. The security lock on the door had come loose - reported to front desk so it has hopefully been fixed. No easy access for plug-ins. Breakfast was good.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Powder Springs, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was very pleased with the accomadations. Very clean and quiet. There were several restaurants within walking distance. The staff was very friendly yet still professional. Absolutely would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stay here roughly once a month. The room keeps me satisfied, but the staff keeps me coming back. They greet me by name, have a good breakfast ready every morning, and are very willing to help in any way needed. When I stay for longer than one night, I find myself wishing the fridge had a freezer section, but that's a pretty minor thing, and is unfortunately common amongst hotels.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
CONCORD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This hotel is very well situated, near a wide variety of restaurants and stores. It is located off of the busy University Drive so noise is not really an issue. The breakfast is pretty basic but is fine although there is an IHOP about two minutes away. I would highly recommend this hotel. Rooms were good although the AC/Heating unit was a bit noisy.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Millbrook, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have stayed at the Comfort Suites (not the Comfort Inn) at 6224 Torok Circle in Huntsville, AL, a few times and each time gets better and better. The last visit was August 6 - 18, 2012, and can't wait to go again. I stayed there due to a class I was attending and needed a room in a quiet area of the hotel. Several hours after I checked in, I realized there was a family with two small children in the room next to me. I love children and love to hear them play, but not when I'm taking an intense class with homework and studying every night. When I brought this up to the front desk that evening, they provided me with a different room the next day (they would have given me one that night but I told them it could wait until the next morning). They even offered to help me move since I had already unpacked. They provide the best customer service!! Every morning, Linda (front desk) would offer me a Breakfast-On-The-Go bag. She was always super friendly and would never forget to wish me a nice day. Takesha (in the breakfast room) was always friendly and accomodating when the bananas were gone and I needed one to take to class. There was another girl who worked the desk when I checked in on August 6th who was also super nice, but unfortunately I didn't get her name. She was the one who left a message on my voice mail about my room. Anyone who is thinking about staying here needs to go ahead and stay - you will NOT regret it!! BTW - the rooms were always very clean and comfortable. I slept like a baby every night!! And the location can't be beat!

Room Tip: If you need peace and quiet, they have a room or two on one corner of the building that is away from...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Have stayed here a couple of times on business. Clean, comfortable rooms. Very reasonably priced for the value. Staff is helpful and friendly. Will continue to stay at Comfort Suites whenever in town.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Fort Payne, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed on july, 20-22 , 2012 for the ROcket City Classic Bodybuilding show. Our stay was excellent. The staff was very helpful and very polite. We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and we would recommend this hotel to anyone that is area and looking for a clean and excellent getaway. We are very pleased and the staff went over on beyond helping in anyway they could. We just want to say thank you to all the staff and also to the manager Sherry she was wonderful. Thank you all and have a truly blessed day!! God Bless !!
Mr. & Mrs. Twilley

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Comfort Suites Huntsville? Share your experiences!