“Very nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
CONCORD
“Very nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This hotel is very well situated, near a wide variety of restaurants and stores. It is located off of the busy University Drive so noise is not really an issue. The breakfast is pretty basic but is fine although there is an IHOP about two minutes away. I would highly recommend this hotel. Rooms were good although the AC/Heating unit was a bit noisy.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Millbrook, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have stayed at the Comfort Suites (not the Comfort Inn) at 6224 Torok Circle in Huntsville, AL, a few times and each time gets better and better. The last visit was August 6 - 18, 2012, and can't wait to go again. I stayed there due to a class I was attending and needed a room in a quiet area of the hotel. Several hours after I checked in, I realized there was a family with two small children in the room next to me. I love children and love to hear them play, but not when I'm taking an intense class with homework and studying every night. When I brought this up to the front desk that evening, they provided me with a different room the next day (they would have given me one that night but I told them it could wait until the next morning). They even offered to help me move since I had already unpacked. They provide the best customer service!! Every morning, Linda (front desk) would offer me a Breakfast-On-The-Go bag. She was always super friendly and would never forget to wish me a nice day. Takesha (in the breakfast room) was always friendly and accomodating when the bananas were gone and I needed one to take to class. There was another girl who worked the desk when I checked in on August 6th who was also super nice, but unfortunately I didn't get her name. She was the one who left a message on my voice mail about my room. Anyone who is thinking about staying here needs to go ahead and stay - you will NOT regret it!! BTW - the rooms were always very clean and comfortable. I slept like a baby every night!! And the location can't be beat!

Room Tip: If you need peace and quiet, they have a room or two on one corner of the building that is away from...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Have stayed here a couple of times on business. Clean, comfortable rooms. Very reasonably priced for the value. Staff is helpful and friendly. Will continue to stay at Comfort Suites whenever in town.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Fort Payne, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed on july, 20-22 , 2012 for the ROcket City Classic Bodybuilding show. Our stay was excellent. The staff was very helpful and very polite. We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and we would recommend this hotel to anyone that is area and looking for a clean and excellent getaway. We are very pleased and the staff went over on beyond helping in anyway they could. We just want to say thank you to all the staff and also to the manager Sherry she was wonderful. Thank you all and have a truly blessed day!! God Bless !!
Mr. & Mrs. Twilley

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were coming in for an overnight stay in Huntsville to go to the Space Center and was looking for a hotel for our kids with an indoor hotel and low and behold once again I came across a Comfort Suites, stayed at different Comfort Suites 3 times in last month and haven't been dissatisfied yet.

This was back off of University Drive. Not crowded at all. Was greeted as a Choice Privileges member by Clarice I believe (July 29th around 5:00 was check-in time) and she took care of me. I went back to car and came back in with my family and she immediately asked if we needed sheets and blankets for the pull out sofa which I thought was very nice. She also helped me later get some plastic spoons when needed. She was very helpful all night.

The room was great as usual, king size bed with a divider separating a pull out couch so you have a little bit of privacy. Very nice and big flat panel TV's that can be seen all over the room. Microwave and mini-fridge in room along with coffee pot and plenty of places to put our luggage. This hotel was not very crowded even for a Saturday night stay and we had the indoor pool to ourselves for about 2 hours. They have a nice indoor pool right next to the fitness room.

Nice morning breakfast including scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereal and normal continental breakfast items.

A great stay and would recommend for anyone looking to stay in the area. Keep up the great work Comfort Suites and make sure you take care of Clarice(I really hope I got her name right)!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Demopolis, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Suites in Huntsville. The staff was very nice. The facillity was very clean and I was impressed that their smoke-free environment was actually smoke-free. My two-night stay was very relaxing. I would recommend this hotel to anyway who wants a quiet get-away. Plenty of places to eat plus Madison Square Mall is less than a mile away: )

Loved it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Rainbow City, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

had a great trip,the staff was wonderful and the room was very nice.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Suites Huntsville? Share your experiences!