Was here on business for two nights in March. I sometimes stay at Embassy Suites because of great breakfasts and spacious rooms. This hotel did not disappoint. It is relatively new and is even better looking than the pictures on the travel websites. Super, super clean. Granite counter in spacious bathroom, great comfy bed, quiet, extensive breakfast selections, great service, and big room. I loved having dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and several people commented on the great open reception at 5-7 pm. The restaurant, by the way, has amazing service. Good atmosphere all around and no need for valet--self parking available. Hotel is in good location for walking around downtown. You will love staying at this hotel. I would consider going back here with my husband for a getaway weekend and discover more of Huntsville's quiet charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites