I've stayed here twice now and would not stay anywhere else in Huntsville. This is a great venue with top quality service and rooms. All suites are roomy and well catered. There is an indoor heated pool, a shoe shine, and all stays include breakfast I believe, which is well served in a great buffet with omelets and eggs cooked to order. The location is not really close to anything much, but not a big deal to be honest. Walmarts, K-Marts, shopping malls etc. are all within 2-5 minutes drive away. Plenty of parking as well, both covered and outdoors - no extra fee, you just need to get a car tag to park in the hotel grounds. Loved the big LCD TV's in both your suite living area as well as the bedroom. Can't wait to return, quite honestly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites