This was a business trip for me and wasn't sure what to expect when I made this booking. I arrived to numerous attentive hotel personnel who directed me to check in and helped me with my bags. Check in was quick and painless. I was presented with a free breakfast coupon for the duration of my stay.
The room appeared dark at first as it is a two room suite and the window to the outside is on the bedroom side of the suite and was closed. I then saw there was a front room window that looks out into the atrium. I opened those blinds and opened the bedroom blinds. Light then shone into the room.
I was treated to a nice cozy two room suite, with a large television, couch to sit on, reading chair next to the couch, and a business table with wired internet jack (internet fee is $9.95/night and very fast). Between the sitting room and the bedroom is a very spacious bathroom. Across from the bathroom door is a room sink with adjoining counter space for the pod-coffee maker and a fridge. I loved this set up.
The bedroom I had received had a King size bed and yet another television overlooking the bed on the bureau for my clothing. There was yet another table in there for sitting at. The bed was too soft for my liking, but I learned to live with it.
Breakfasts in the morning were absolutely well done. I've stayed at many places where the complimentary breakfasts consisted of dry bagels, bagged cereal, and bad coffee. The Embassy had made to order eggs, breakfast meats, and waffles. In addition to that there were multiple breads, yogurts, and fruits. The coffee was very good.
If I had one con to the room it was the water. I one of those who is not adverse to drinking hotel room water. This faucet water though was the pits and tasted like a bitter chemical had been added. Perhaps this is all of Huntsville. Perhaps it's just the hotel.
All in all, the staff here was great and very attentive to my every need. The room is especially spacious and very well laid out. A perfect home away from home.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Embassy Suites Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.