“Moonbuggy experiance” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 53 hotels in Huntsville
Greenfield, Indiana
“Moonbuggy experiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I would like to say that the staff of the Hilton was amazing to our moonbuggy team. The rooms were clean, but the staff was amazing. Making the reservations for our team was a little difficult since our school was paying for the rooms, so there were difficulties getting the right person on the phone to ask questions about how to pay. When we arrived the front receptionist was amazing. She accepted our checks made the check in process easy and wonderful. During our stay our moonbuggy engineers had to work and the staff allowed us to bring in our moonbuggy in the lobby because it was raining. The waitresses were understanding and so much fun. The early morning front staff was always made sure to say good morning and how everything was. Except for the reservation struggles our stay was awesome. I highly recommend this hotel for all moonbuggy teams!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

214 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Pensacola, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Only $100 a night. Same rate as all others in area for season. Hotel appearance and rooms very clean. Quiet rooms. Definitely would stay if I go to Huntsville again. The only thing I didn't like was the pillows. The fabric of pillow covers felt itchy to me.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

little rock, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We took a trip to see the Space Museum. Not being familiar with Huntsville I wanted to be as close to the Space Museum so we decided on this Hilton which is 2 minutes away. The outside was clean and well kept and the inside was very nice. The lady at the front desk took maybe 3 minutes to check me in- very fast. Our room was clean, spacious and most importantly SMELLED clean. Room was quiet and the free internet was nice and actually pretty fast. We ordered room service and the food was quiet good and arrived still warm. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Birmingham, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We were there with a large group of families for a soccer tournament. The hotel is very nice and clean and the staff went above and beyond to help with everything. I highly recommend this hotel for any trip Huntsville.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Little Rock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I picked this place merely on location to the event I was attending. What a pleasant surprise! The hotel is nice and clean, but the staff makes it great! The ladies I encountered during my stay were fun and efficient.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

First, let me say that our room (King Suite) was very nice, clean and comfortable. There were some issues that, if fixed, would earn my repeat business. The breakfast..where to begin. .. It was clear they had new cook staff in training and they were unprepared for the spring break business. When we arrived early in the morning, the tables were full (ish) but there were available tables that needied to be bused so we could sit. The waitress took dishes away and said she would be right back to wipe it. She didn't come back and I ended up wiping it myself. We waited and waited for her bring our silverware. I went and got myself a bagel and fruit but there were no plates. I ended up putting everything on a napkin and spreading butter with my finger. The breakfast works such: a portion of your meal is self serve (bagels, fruit) and a cooked portion (eggs and pancake) that the wait staff submit orders. Waitress finally took orders and we ended up waiting a hour for our eggs which were cold when we got them. While it was busy, it was not overwhelmingly so. Love the South but it seemed these people were overly slow and not equipped to multitask. When we finally got our eggs, the other waitress said "Are you just now getting your food? I thought you were just hanging around and socializing". Um, no.
The lady at the front desk was GREAT, very sweet and understanding and made a nice rate adjustment to the cost of our room for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, I was 3rd in line to make the same complaint. I felt bad for her.
Great location near U.S> Space and Rocket Center!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Clean, comfortable and accommodating. Price was reasonable. Breakfast was delicious, best we've ever had at a hotel. Staff was so friendly. Thanks for the good experience, Hilton Garden Inn. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center? Share your experiences!