Stayed here because of the nearby Space Camp/Museum nearby, along with a Landry's Seafood restaurant. There are many other good restaurants within a few miles also although the Garden Inn also serves dinner. Breakfast is good, but at $9.95 per person you'd expect it to be better than local diners.
The rooms were comfortable and the price was fair. I would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Hotel Huntsville
- Hilton Huntsville
- Huntsville Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-565 on Governors House Drive and near Cummings Research Park and only 9 miles from the Huntsville International Airport, the Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center hotel has deluxe accommodations, friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere that awaits our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.