Here’s a quick checklist of things that are important to a frequent business traveler. Explanations follow further below:
1. Quick friendly check-in: 100%.
2. Parking convenience: 100%.
3. Snack / water: 100%.
4. Bathroom fan: 100%.
5. Clock time accuracy: 100%.
6. Happy hour / bar staff: 100%.
7. Breakfast staff: 100%.
8. Gym: I didn’t work out.
Other – The hotel clientele is mostly business travelers. It’s a typical HGI, fairly small and not crowded. No frills, no complaints.
Explanations of items above:
1. For Gold and Diamond customers, Hilton promises quick check-in using your credit card on file so that you don’t have to dig out your card. This worked perfectly. Later, I couldn’t print my boarding pass in the business center because the printer was out of toner, so the clerk let me use the computer and printer behind the check-in desk.
2. Free convenient parking.
3. Hilton offers their Gold and Diamond customers some type of snack / water depending on the hotel. At HGIs they offer two bottles of water at check-in. This was done as expected.
4. The bathroom fan worked.
5. Hilton clocks cannot have their time adjusted by the guest. This is good. The time was accurate.
6 & 7: I like nice friendly people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center hotel, conveniently located off Interstate 565 and less than one mile from the U.S. Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Gardens, the University of Alabama-Huntsville and the main gate to Redstone Arsenal. Business travelers will enjoy our Huntsville hotel being close to Cummings Research Park as well as a variety of shopping and dining options at Bridge Street Town Center. Companies with offices near our hotel include Boeing, Telcordia, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman. This hotel has two event rooms totaling 1,150 sq. ft. that can be divided for smaller functions. Hold a meeting for 10 potential clients in our Apollo Boardroom or a reception for 90 guests in our Saturn Room. Ask our banquet staff for catering suggestions. Select from 101 guest rooms and suites, featuring two queen-sized beds or one king-sized adjustable Garden Sleep System(R) bed. Each room is furnished with a TV, a microwave, coffeemaker, and refrigerator. Stay connected to family and colleagues via complimentary WiFi. Order evening room service or dine at the Great American Grill restaurant. Unwind with a drink from the Pavilion Lounge on the patio or a workout in the pool or fitness center. Soothe tired muscles in our whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Hotel Huntsville
- Hilton Huntsville
- Huntsville Hilton